I

"Jeonie forget about her." Tzuyu pouted as she snaked her arms around Jungkook's neck, making herself comfortable on his lap.

"Get off of me Tzuyu." Jungkook pushed her off coldly. He felt nothing but utter disgust towards her. 

"Look, Jeonie, she already loves someone else." A sly smile stretched out on the witch's lips. Jungkook stiffened in his seat. 'What did she just say?'

"What do you mean?" Jungkook glared at her. She suddenly pulled out her phone, showing him various pictures of Suga and Lisa together. Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger but then it vanished and turned into guilt and heartbreak. He doesn't have the right to be angry or jealous. He deserved this pain after all he has done to her. He had hurt her so many times. I guess karma finally had him.

"Get out." Jungkook stated coldly.

"But-"

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" Jungkook bursted. Tzuyu hurriedly ran out of his house. 

When he was finally alone, he instantly bursted into tears. All he wanted right now was Lisa's warm embrace, but he won't feel it again. He chose fame and power over her and he can't turn his back no matter how much he wanted to. Right now all he do is weep and drown in his tears of sorrow and guilt.

__________________________________________________

1 YEAR LATER:

Jungkook couldn't take the guilt that was eating him alive anymore. He left the company of Tzuyu's mother and decided to go back to his hyungs. Though, he doesn't know if they'll still accept him. But its worth a try.

Jungkook knocked on the apartment he used to live in with his hyungs.

"What is i- Eh?.... Jungkook?!" Taehyung nearly choked on his own spit. He never expected to see the golden machine at their doorstep after all that has happened.

"hyung." Jungkook's voice cracked. He missed his hyungs so much. "I'm so sorry!"

"Oi don't cry!" Taehyung smacked the younger man's head. "We already forgave you pabo." Taehyung smiled, showing Jungkook his signature boxy smile. Taehyung then dragged Jungkook in his and Jimin's apartment. "Yah! Jiminie! Kook's back!!!!"

"What?!" Jimin then came stumbling from the kitchen. "Kookie!!!!" He then pulled Jungkook into a big bear hug. "We missed you!!!!"

Jungkook couldn't help but return the bar hug to his beloved hyung.

"Oi! Let me join too!" Taehyung whined and jumped to the two men, causing the three of them to fall on their butts. The three of them bursted out laughing. Oh how Jungkook missed these two.

"Hyung, I still need to go to Lisa. I wanted to apologize to her and win her back again." Jungkook said as he stood up. "And this time I'm gonna treat her better." Jungkook said with a determined look. But then Jimin and Taehyung's expression then turned somewhat pained.

"Kookie, didn't anyone told you?" Jimin asked carefully.

"Tell me about what?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"Jungkook... Lisa... she died 11 months ago."