Y

"Jungkook, is something wrong?" Jimin asked the younger one that was spacing out for god knows how long. He was starting to get concerned at Jungkook. The kid has been acting strange ever since yesterday. It was like he was hiding something from his hyungs and even Lisa.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts. He faked a smile at his hyung, "N-No, nothings wrong.... I'm just... Tired."

"O....Kay.....?" Jimin said, sounding unsure and unconvinced. He is hiding something from us. Jimin thought to himself as he eyed Jungkook, who was spaced out again, suspiciously. Just what are you hiding from us Jungkook?

Suddenly, Jungkook's phone rang. But Jungkook ignored it, making Jimin even more suspicious at him.

"Yah, Kook, aren't you gonna answer that?" Taehyung (who suddenly popped out of no where) asked. Jungkook flinched in surprise at Taehyung. Where the fuck did he came from? He asked in his mind.

"Yeah. And who's calling you anyway?" Jimin asked, making Jungkook gulped nervously. He didn't want to lie to his hyungs, but he needs to.

"I-its no one important." He stuttered, silently praying to the Gods above that his hyungs would just let it slip. And thankfully, they heard his prayers because Jimin and Taehyung only nodded.

To be honest, his two hyungs knew he was lying and that he was hiding something from them, but seeing Jungkook looking like he was about to piss his pants in fright and nervousness, they just decided to let him off the hook for now.

_______________________________________

"Lisa, dear, I know its all sudden and too much for you to handle but its our last chance." Jin explained as he stared at the girl with a broken and scared expression in front of him. His heart ached as he saw how her lips quivered and how a single tear slowly run down from her face, followed by more until she was sobbing uncontrollably.

"B-but oppa, what if the operation failed, what if i-" Jin didn't let her continue, he was afraid if he'd hear it, he'll break down too. The only thing he can do for now is hug Lisa and whisper comforting words in her ear.

"Shhhhh.... You won't die, I promise you that. You. Will. Survive."

______________________________________________

"Oppa, did you take the photos?" Tzuyu smirked evilly.

"Of course! They're right here." The mysterious guy, wearing a black face mask, placed a brown envelope on the table, containing a bunch of pictures that Tzuyu requested for him to take. His eyes and voice remained cold.

"Now, there will be no way in hell, he'll refuse my offer." She laughed evilly. She got Jungkook all cornered with no escape.

_____________________

Sorry if this chapter is kinda short. I'll try making the next one longer. And thank you all for being patient and for continuing your support for this book. I really appreciate it all.😘😘😘😘😘