Y

『 Jungkook's POV』

"Yah! Idiot! Go change already!" Jimin hyung yelled at Taehyung hyung. Today's the big day. We need to win this contest! And Lisa is coming too!

"Okay! Okay! Now stop hitting me! Aish!" Taehyung hyung glared at Jimin hyung before walking to his room.

"Jimin hyung. I need to go now." I said and started walking out of the dorm but before I could step out of our dorm, Jimin hyung grabbed my arm.

"And where the fuck do you think you're going?" He glared at me.

"Hyung, I'm going to fetch Lisa remember?" I sighed. He suddenly grinned widely, he looks like the Cheshire. "What?" I asked, giving him a look.

'Oh nothing~ Now go fetch your girlfriend!" He suddenly pushed me out and slammed the door shut on my face. Why that little midget!

I glared at the door before making my way to my motorcycle.

_____________________________________

『 Lisa's POV』

"Ugh! Where the hell is it!" I yelled in frustration. It's been an hour and I still couldn't find that black shirt that I'm suppose to wear today! Ugh! I looked at the time and- holy shit! 30 more minutes and Jungkook's gonna be here! No! No! No! I hurriedly pulled out all the clothes I have in my wardrobe and searched for my black shirt. I finally found it!

“Lisa! Your friend is here!” Jin shouted from the living room. Shit! He's here and I was still changing!

“I'll be there in a minute!” I shouted back. I hurriedly wore my black shirt and tied my hair into a pony tail. I then applied eye liner in my eyes and put on some light pink lipstick. There, done!

I then ran downstairs to the living room, where Jungkook was waiting. “Sorry for the wait.” I smiled apologetically at him.

“No, it's alright. And you look great by the way.” He flashed me his signature smile, showing his bunny teeth. I blushed.

“Y-you look fine yourself.” I awkwardly said. Suddenly Jin oppa coughed.

“Ehem! Don't you kids have to go to the Spring Festival?” Jin oppa reminded.

“O-oh yeah! I almost forgot.” Jungkook smiled cheekily. He's so cute! “We'll be going now, Jin hyung.” Jungkook flashed Jin oppa a small smile before holding my hand and walked out of Jin oppa's house.

I watched him as he got on his motorcycle. Wait what?! We're gonna ride on a motorcycle?! Oh hell no! There is no way in hell I'm gonna ride a motorcycle when I'm just in a skirt!

“Lisa! Hop on!” Jungkook yelled, motioning for me to get on his motorcycle.

“B-but! I'm on a skirt! How am I suppose to get on without my underwear peeking out of my skirt!” I blurted out, much to my embarassment. Fuck! I could feel my face burning up. Jungkook suddenly bursted into fits of laughter.

“Well that would be embarrassing.” He chuckled. He got off of his motorcycle and walked towards me. “Here.” He suddenly started taking off his jacket. What is he doing?! Before I knew it, he wrapped his arms around my waist. Wtf?! “This will cover you up.” He smiled cheekily. I looked down and saw that he tied his jacket around my waist. “Now lets go! The Festival's about to start!” He then dragged me to his motorcycle.