N

°°°°°°°·-._.-·°·-._.-·°°°°°°

Lisa's heart started to race in fear when she red the text Jungkook had sent her.

"Lisa, is there something wrong?" Jimin asked her. He saw Lisa's feared expression and he can't help but worry for the girl since she's practically almost a little sister to him.

"N-no... It's nothing..." Lisa faked a smile. "I need to go now, take care Jimin oppa, Taehyung oppa." She bid her goodbye and left the boys' apartment.

Jungkook, just what are you planning to do now?

______________________________

"Lisa, dear, why are you crying?!" Jin worriedly asked as he rushed in Lisa's side. Lisa instantly sobbed loudly in his arms. "Did you tell them yet?"  He asked, Lisa only shook her head in response. "Then why are you crying? Did something bad happened?"

"J-Jimin and Taehyung told m-me that Jungkook decided to q-quit the band. T-They said that h-he wanted to quit because a K-KG entertainment decided to recruit him a-as one of their artists." She explained between sobs.

"That little- I swear to God, I'll punch that kid so that he'll realize what a big mistake he made." Jin angrily huffed and she almost wanted to agree to his idea. She wanted Jungkook to wake up and realize what he's doing. She wanted him to go back to his old self where he knew exactly what he wanted and where he never hesitates on almost everything. She wanted him back.

___________________________

At the cafe:

Lisa took a breath before nervously entering the café. Her heart was beating fast inside her chest. She felt sick in her stomach.

"Calm yourself down, Lisa." She mumbled to herself. Trying to calm the hard beating of her heart.

She finally reached Jungkook's table. She then took a seat in front of him.

"So what did you want to talk about, oppa?" She faked a smile at him, pretending to be oblivious to the fact that he had left his group, that he had left them.

"I-" He was finding it hard to breath. The words didn't want to leave his mouth. He felt like he was about to vomit. He held back his tears and maintained a stone-cold look on his face.
"I wanted to break up with you."

Lisa frozed in her seat, not believing his words. Did she really heard it right because she was really hoping that she heard it wrong. Her lips starts to quiver as her eyes began to be filled up with tears. "N-no, Jungkook, please.... I beg you.... Don't" Her voice broke.

Jungkook's heart broke as he stared at the broken girl in front of him. He wanted to kiss those tears away and pull her in his arms, but he can't. He needed to do this. For his dad.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook hung his head low, turning his gaze away from her. He was afraid he'll brake down if he cintinue to stare at her broken form right now.

"W-why?" Lisa asked with tear-stained eyes, "Why are you breaking up with me?"

"I need to do this for my future career." He coldly stated, but on the inside he wanted to take all his words back, he wanted her back.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp sting on his cheek. Lisa slapped him.

"You really are one selfish man aren't you Jeon Jungkook" She forced herself to stop crying, she didn't want to look weak. She needed to be strong. No more crying. "You're really willing to leave me and your bandmates just for that company?! Are you really willing to throw away everything we've been through all these years?! You really are the worst." She glared at him. She stood up and turn her back on him, walking away from the café.

On the other hand, Jungkook was breaking apart inside. The people inside the café were starung at him, but he could only care less about them. The only thing he could care right now is how he wanted to chase after her and apologize. He wanted her tonbe back to his arms so badly. He wanted to apologize to his hyungs too, and go back into his band, but its all too late now, what has been done is done. And he was starting to drown in his pool of regrets.