P

Tzuyu:
Oppa, let's meet at the cafe today. 1:00pm sharp.
Don't be late babe 😉

Jungkook:
I'll be there, don't worry.

"Oppa, who are you texting with?" Lisa suddenly popped up beside Jungkook, making him almost throw his phone from shock. He turned off his phone immediately as he turned to Lisa.

"N-no one. What are you doing here anyway?" He coldly spoke. Lisa was taken aback. She thought Jungkook was back to his old self, but she thought wrong. He's being an ass again and she can't help but wonder what caused him to change so much. She feels as if he's distancing himself away from her more and more.

"Oh, ummmm.... I-I just wanted to ask you if we could go to the cafe today." She fiddled with her fingers nervously as she looked down.

"I'm sorry but I have plans." Jungkook said, shattering Lisa's hope completely.

"O-oh, okay then." She muttered quietly. She then stood up and slowly walked to the door, but before she could go, she turned to Jungkook and gave a small sweet smile, "See you tomorrow then, Jungkook."

Jungkook's heart ached as Lisa walked out of the door, but he remained his hard and cold expression because he just had to. Just as Tzuyu told him before, he was now wrapped around her finger just like a puppet and he had no choice but to follow her orders. Oh Jungkook, just how foolish can you be?

______________________________________________

At the café

"Oppa you're late~" Tzuyu whined as she pouted, trying to act all cute and innocent. Jungkook tried his best not to cringe at her actions. Just how fake can she be? He asked himself. He knew Tzuyu was billions miles away from being innocent, she was the devil herself.

"Tzuyu, what did you call for me for?" Jungkook asked, going straight to the point. Tzuyu smiled in amusement as she took a sip on her coffee.

"Well....... I just heard that your dad was getting sick and he's currently hospitalized in Busan." Tzuyu said, looking at Jungkook innocently, but there was a glint of malice in her eyes. Jungkook stiffened in his seat.