T

❝Drink these so you'll feel better.❞ The doctor handed Lisa vitamins, but Lisa refuse to have them.

❝Tch! Do you really think that vitamins can heal brain tumor?❞ Lisa coldly spat.

❝Lisa, dear, please take these vitamins. It will help take away the pain.❞ Her mother pleaded. Lisa could only laugh bitterly.

❝Do you really think these stupid vitamins could take away the pain? No they won't! Because no matter how much vitamins I take, life only gets more painful day by day! Maybe you should just let me die to end this suffering!❞ Lisa then stood up and ran away.

❝Lisa!❞ her father called angrily, trying to stop her from running away but no use, she didn't stop running.

'I hate this life. Maybe they should just let me die. Dying is better than living in this fucked up world.' Those thoughts kept repeating in her head as she ran. She then found herself stopping on a bridge. She stood at the edge, calmly looking down at the deep waters. Her eyes filled with emptiness.

❝Maybe I should just jump... That would make things easier right?❞ She mumbled to herself. She stared down at the deep waters for a couple of minutes before we finally decided to just jump and end her life then and there. But before she could even jump, someone pulled her away from the edge. It was her mother.

❝Lisa! What are you thinking?!❞ Her mother cried and hugged her tightly as she sobbed her heart out. Lisa felt numb. She then pushed her mother away from her.

❝You stupid brat!❞ Her father roared angrily as he slapped her harshly. ❝You're a coward! Stop trying to run away from your problems!❞

❝What's the difference of me just dying here and facing my brain tumor?! I'll still be ending up dead anyways right?! So why not let's just make things easier and let me die here!❞ She yelled at her parents. Suddenly, she felt a sting on her left cheek. Her mom slapped her.

❝You ungrateful child.❞ her mother's voice quivered as she tried not to let her tears fall.

❝Let's go home.❞ Her father said, yanking Lisa's arm, despite her refusal.

________________

❝Hyung do you think these lyrics are okay?❞ Jungkook asked Taehyung, showing the elder one his work.

❝Waah! Our maknae is inspired ey? So who's miss mysterious that got you to write 10 songs in a day huh?❞ Taehyung teased. Jungkook couldn't help but blush at the thought of the girl he met.

❝Psh! What miss mysterious are you talking about hyung? I'm just full of ideas right now, that's why.❞ Jungkook lied, his ears turning red.

❝Like hell we'll believe that.❞ Jimin snickered. ❝Wait... Is it perhaps the girl that called you a pervert?❞ Jimin smiled teasingly at the maknae.

❝W-what?!❞ Jungkook almost choked on his own spit. Jimin confirmed that his assumption was true by seeing the younger one's face turn into beet red.

❝Jungkook is in love~ Our maknae is in love~❞ Taehyung sang out as he teased Jungkook.

❝Our little fetus is finally growing up.❞ Jimin faked sobbed as he wiped imaginary tears away from his eyes.

❝Hyung!❞ Jungkook whined. His hyung could only laugh at their dongsaeng's cuteness.

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁

A/N:. Hi guys! Sorry if the chapter is kinda short. I'll make it up in the next chapter. I hope you liked this chapter. Please do follow my account! And don't forget to vote and comment on this story! And please do check out my friend's fanfiction story the title is Blocked it's a Liskook story and his account name is cwilsonemmanuel so yeah. (•ө•)♡ ❤(ӦvӦ。)