P

"What the fuck Tzuyu?!" Jungkook yelled at her angrily. A smirk was itching to stretch on Tzuyu's lips, but she held it in and kept on the act.

"B-but oppa, I still love you!" She cried as she tried to embrace Jungkook, but Jungkook pushed her away roughly as he glared at her angrily. He was angry at her and at himself. He shouldn't have let that happened, he should've had pushed her away sooner.

"Shut up Tzuyu, I'm already with Lisa."

"You two won't last long." Tzuyu smirked at Jungkook. "You'll leave her sooner or later. Or maybe she's the one who's gonna leave you. And I know you'll go back to me eventually. I already got you wrapped around my finger. You'll soon leave that ugly worthless trash soon."

Jungkook clenched his fists in anger. If only she wasn't a girl, he would've had punched her right now. "Don't you dare show your face to me or even Lisa ever again!" he snarled at her angrily before walking back to Lisa.

"Oppa what took you so long? And where is Tzuyu?" Lisa asked Jungkook curiously. She can't help but be curious as to what Tzuyu had told Jungkook. She was scared at the same time too, scared that Tzuyu would steal Jungkook away from her.

"She's ummmm....." Jungkook gulped nervously as he tried to find an excuse, "S-she walked away with her boyfriend!" Jungkook faked a smile as he scratched the back of his neck anxiously. Lisa noticed his actions and knew instantly that Jungkook was hiding something from her.

She opened her mouth to ask him what he was hiding but decided to not ask about it instead because it might ruin their date. Instead, she just smiled at him and pretended that she believed him. "Oh... So where are we headed now?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Jungkook released a relieved sigh and smiled at Lisa, showing her his bunny teeth which Lisa love so much. He looks so cute. "We're going to try out all the rides!" He beamed excitedly at Lisa.

Lisa's heart melted. Seeing Jungkook's eyes sparkle just like a child on Christmas day was just so adorable. He looked like a little boy, innocent and so pure. But what she didn't know is that he's already a sinner. He already committed a terrible sin and was about to commit more in the future.

Jungkook held Lisa's hand as he led her to where the rides were.

'I wish this day wouldn't end...' Lisa thought sadly. Her time was almost up, she knew this, but she didn't want Jungkook to know. She was scared of hurting him, she don't want to see him hurt because the last thing she wanted to see before her life ends is his tear stained eyes and broken expression. She loves him so so much.

_______________________________________________

At the hospital:

"Hyung we need to do it as soon as possible." Namjoon said, looking at Jin apologetically.

"B-but, is there another way? There must be another way right?" Jin asked with hopeful eyes. Namjoon could only look away and shook his head. He also wished there was another way, but there wasn't.

"I'm sorry hyung, but there isn't."

"N-no, I can't let her go through that! We're risking her memory, her body, and her life! " Jin cried. He was scared of losing her, he was scared of losing his only family left, his little step sister. He couldn't possibly lose her, he can't emagine his life without her.

"But hyung, this is our last chance! If we won't do this then Lisa might......." Namjoon stopped, he didn't want to say it, but he needed to force it out of his mouth, "If we won't do this then we might actually lose her hyung...."

Jin couldn't stop his tears from falling out from his eyes. The thought of losing her is too much, he can't handle it. He have no choice but to agree to Namjoon. It was Lisa's last chance of surviving. Namjoon pulled the older male into an embrace, comforting him.

"We won't lose her hyung, I promise you that."

______________________________________________________

A week After.........

At the apartment:

"Hyung, I think Jungkook's been hiding something from us." Taehyung spoke as he munched a handful of chips. Jimin turned to look at him with a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, lately he's been on his phone so much even when Lisa's here. He's been secretive these past few days too." Taehyung said, looking at Jimin with a serious expression. "Do you think he's cheating on Lisa?" He asked.

"Look, I know Jungkook's been an ass to Lisa and us these past few months, but Jungkook wouldn't do that. He's not that kind of guy, and you know that." Jimin said. But Taehyung still feels suspicious at Jungkook.

"I don't know hyung, I just feel that our Kookie has changed...."