H

Third Person's POV

Its been 2 weeks since Jungkook and Lisa talked. Lisa missed Jungkook so badly, but she just can't talk to him yet, not when he still haven't apologized for all his wrong doings yet. She just can't let Jungkook to continue to act this way. He needs to go back to his old self.

Jungkook, on the other hand, also misses Lisa badly, but his ego was the only thing that was stopping him from talking and apologizing to Lisa. He knew very well that it was all his fault and that he shouldn't have bursted out all his anger to Lisa, but he just can't get himself to apologize.

"Yo, maknae, go apologize already!" Jimin yelled at his friend. He was starting to get annoyed by their "Lover's Quarrel". It was affecting their band and their friendship.

"Why should I apologize? I've done nothing wrong!" Jungkook huffed grumpily, he being in denial again.

"Oh shut up kid! I know that you know very well that you are at fault in this! You've been letting out all of your anger at her for the past month! Get back to your senses kid, or else you'll lose her." Jimin said. Jungkook could only lower his gaze, knowing he have no chance in winning this argument. "Oh and I almost forgot, your anniversary is coming next week right? So you better set things right now, or else you'll totally lose her." Jimin continued, flashing Jungkook a victorious smirk, knowing fully that he had won over the argument, before walking out of their small apartment.

"Hyung is right." Jungkook sighed to himself, "I must apologize to her now."

_________________________________________

At Lisa's Place:

"Hello? Is anyone home?" Jungkook asked as he opened the door a bit. He was knocking for like 30 minutes but no one answered the door.

Where the hell is she? He asked to himself. Lisa obviously wasn't home. Jungkook decided to do something good for Lisa, he wanted to make it up to her. So he decided to clean up Lisa's place and cook her something good when she comes back.

_______________________________________________

At the Hospital:

"I'm really sorry Lisa, but we can't do anything about it anymore." Namjoon, Lisa's doctor, said apologetically as he engulfed her into an embrace while she sobbed. Namjoon was Jin's best lad and ever since he became Lisa's doctor, he grew close to the girl, she was like his little sister and it breaks his heart seeing her in this situation. She was still too young.

"H-how am I going t-to tell him Namjoon oppa? H-he'll be hurt!" She cried. She was planning on telling Jungkook about this, but her fears always get the best of her. She was scared of Jungkook being hurt, she was scared of what Jungkook would think about her once he knew.

"Shhhh. Its going to be alright." Namjoon tried to comfort her, "Look, you need to tell him soon. The sooner, the better because if you keep hiding this from him, it'll hurt him even more."

"B-but-"

"Woops! No more buts young lady. Let's go out, I'll treat you some ice cream to cheer you up." Namjoon smiled brightly at her, showing her his dimples before dragging her out of the hospital.

Lisa felt thankful to have Namjoon beside her. She didn't know what she'd do without him here to give her good advices.

"Thank you so much for everything Namjoon oppa. I don't know what I'd do without you and Jin oppa."

___________________________

It was already seven pm when she went back to her apartment, she saw that the lights were on. Who could have went in? She wondered since Jin just got to Paris and there was no way he would barge into her home without informing her. She then slipped off of her shoes and entered her small, warm apartment. She instantly smelt her favorite food the moment she entered.

"Oh! Jagi! You're finally home!" Jungkook smiled widely before embracing his girlfriend. Oh how he missed her.

"J-Jungkook! What are you doing here?" Lisa asked as he pulled out of his embrace. She was confused. She thought that he hates her and was about to break up with her since he haven't even talked to her for more than a week.

"I cooked you your favorite food. And I wanted to say sorry." Jungkook looked at her with an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry for acting like a jerk these past few days, its just that I've been really stressed with our financial issues of the band."

Lisa finally smiled at Jungkook and said,  "Its okay, as long as we're okay now. So let's go eat?" 

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot about the food!" Jungkook laughed and they both headed to the kitchen to eat. 

And they finally live happily ever after! Lol just kidding! Its still not the end😂😂✌ There are still a lot of things and twists that are gonna happen so you better anticipate the next chapter! Muah!😂😘