LOST STARS: chapter 5

Jungkook's POV:

It's 7 am and I'm standing outside Jimin hyung's house, waiting for him to come out.

He said he'll come out in 5 minutes and it has been 30 minutes already! Where the fuck is that guy?!

I huffed and decided to just barge in and drag that fucker out. Once I reached his room, I opened the door only to see him there, SLEEPING!!!

"Yah! Hyung! Wake rhe fuck up!!!." I yelled at him angrily.

"Huh? What?" He jolted up in his bed.

I gritted my teeth in anger. "You fucking told me to wait outside! And I find you here going back to sleep?! You fucking dickhead!" I yelled at him in anger. I was trying to hold myself back and not punch the living daylights out of this guy.

"Oops sorry." he scratched the back of his head apologetically. He then stood up and started to get ready. I headed out of his room and went to his living room to wait for him. I opened up my phone and saw a text

Manager:

Filming starts later at 10
am. Don't be late.

I sighed and decided to reply to him.

Jungkook:

I won't. Dont worry.

Suddenly Jimin came out of his room, all freshen up anf ready to go. "So... Let's go?" I nodded my head and we both went out to grab coffee.

"So Kook, what did ya wanna talk about?" Jimin asked, raising one of his eyebrows as he sipped his coffee.

"It's...." I hesitated, before finally building up the courage to ask. "It's about Lisa actually..." I sighed.

"Lisa? What about her?" He asked, putting down his cup of tea.

I sighed before answering.... "Did she really died hyung?" And with that, Jimin's eyes widened.

"What are you talking about Kook?! Of course she did!"

"Did you see her body when she died?"   I asked him another question.

"No... Jin hyung wouldn't let us see her... But he said that she had passed away..." Jimin hyung answered. "But wait... Why are you suddenly asking me this Kook?" He asked me

"Because I have a feeling Jin hyung lied to us... Lisa might be alive."

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! And please do check out my friend's account MissMinimalist89 she creates amazing Taglish (Tagalog English) stories. Thank you all again!