V

It was Lisa's parents' funeral, but Lisa didn't came there, she decided to just stay home.

❝Why is life so unfair?❞ Lisa asked to no one in particular, her lips shivering from the coldness of the water. She was sitting on the tub, while ice cold droplets of water fell on her from the shower.

❝Why was I even born in this world?❞ She asked again, tears streaming down her eyes. She felt numb and empty. Soon, she started to feel dizzy. Her vision started to blur before it finally blacked out.

__________________

Lisa woke up in an unfamiliar white room. She looked around and realized that she was in the hospital. She looked down at her hands and saw needles attached to them. She winced in pain as she carefully pulled the needles from her flesh.

❝Who could have brought me here?❞ Lisa wondered. She just shook her head and decided that she would find that out later, what she needed to do right now is escape from the hospital. She walked out of the room, making sure no nurse saw her. When she was close to the exit of the hospital, her doctor saw her and instantly stopped her.

❝Let go of me!❞ Lisa yelled at the doctor as she struggled to break free from his grasps.

❝But Ms. Manoban, you're sick! You still need to stay here a few weeks!❞ The doctor said, holding Lisa's arm tighter. When Lisa didn't listen and started to struggle even more, the doctor didn't have a choice but to call help to the nurses.

❝I said let me fucking go!!! Ahhh!!! Get your filthy hands off me!!!❞ Lisa screamed. She started kicking and thrashing around so the nurses don't have a choice but to inject her something that will help her calm down and sleep.

Lisa felt her eyelids getting heavier by the second. Suddenly her vision became blurry and all she could see was black.

_____________

❝You brat! What did I told you?! Now your throat is sore and you almost can't even speak out anymore!❞ Taehyung scolded the younger one as he harshly smacked his head with a slipper.

❝FYI... I.. can.... S-still. Speak...❞ Jungkook said as he struggled with his voice.

❝You got the nerve to talk back you little piece of adorable shit! You should've just listened to us!❞ Jimin scolded, giving Jungkook another harsh smack in the head with a slipper.

❝Just go to the hospital and let the doctor examine your throat.❞ Taehyung said and handed Jungkook his coat. ❝Now shoo, before I slap you with my slipper.❞ Taehyung pushed Jungkook out of their practice room. Jungkook wore his coat and started walking to the hospital.

❝Don't do this, don't do that!❞ Jungkook tried to mimick his hyungs while struggling with his voice. ❝Just because they are older than me doesn't mean they can order me around!❞ Jungkook grumbled to himself, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his warm and cozy coat.

The time Jungkook entered the hospital, his attention was instantly caught by some girl who was screaming and thrashing at the doctors and nurses' grasps. He then realized that it was the girl that called him a pervert. ' What is she doing here?' Jungkook wondered as he stared at the girl being taken away by the doctors.

❝I'm sorry sir if you had to see that.❞ A nurse suddenly came up to Jungkook and apologized.

❝Ah no it's okay. And if you don't mind, can you tell me who was that girl?❞ Jungkook asked, struggling with his voice, but still managed to smile sheepishly at the nurse.

❝Oh, it was Lisa Manoban.❞ The nurse answered. Jungkook smiled. He finally knows her name. ❝Do you need anything more sir?❞ The nurse asked.

❝Yes. Do you know where Doctor Jung Hoseok is?❞ Jungkook asked, his voice somewhat like a whisper since his throat was starting to hurt from all the talking.

❝Yes. Let me take you to his office.❞ The nurse then led him to his doctor.

___________

❝Jungkookie! Long time no see bro!❞ Hoseok instantly embraced Jungkook the time the younger one entered his office. ❝So what brought you here?❞

❝Actually.... My.. throat.. hurts and... as.. you can see, I'm struggling with my v..voice.❞ Jungkook said.

❝Hmmm... Okay open up your mouth an let me see.❞ Hoseok ordered and Jungkook instantly obeyed and opened up his mouth wide. Hoseok examined Jungkook's throat a bit more.

❝Your pharynx is damaged. And don't worry, just a few weeks of rest will heal it. And please, no singing until it's fully recovered.❞ Hoseok said. Jungkook sighed in relief. ' Thank God it wasn't serious.' Jungkook thought in his head.

❝But I... can.. still sing... right?❞ Jungkook asked.

❝Yes, after its fully recovered, but for the mean time, no singing and talking. Rest your voice. An don't forget to come here once a week for check up okay?❞ Hoseok smiled warmly at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and mouthed his hyung a thank you, before walking out of his clinic.

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀

A/N:. Jungkook finally met Lisa! Yepey! So what do you think of this chapter? Was it okay?

Anyways thank you for supporting this story, I hope you'll continue on supporting until I finish writing this story. Thank you all I love you!!! Muah! ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。 ٩(♡ε♡ )۶