O

❝Oops! Sorry Lisa. Didn't saw you there.❞ The boy smirked as he purposely bumped on the girl, making her fall on her butt. Students started laughing at her, calling her names and spitting insults on her.

❝Loser!❞

❝Ugly!❞

❝Stupid!❞

The popular girls snickered. Lisa didn't react. She just stood up with a blank expression and continued walking through the halls towards her locker. She was already used to the bullying. You could say that she was a loner, an outcast to be exact. She was always the main target of the bullies in her school.

The time she opened her locker, all she saw were trash in it and sticky notes saying:

'Die already'

'You don't belong here

'Just kill yourself! You useless piece of shit!'

'Die'

❝Oops! Sorry! Was that your locker? I thought it was a trash can.❞ Tzuyu, the head of the cheerleaders laughed.

❝It does look like a trash can since the owner is a trash.❞ Nayeon, one of Tzuyu's friends and also a part of the cheerleading team, snickered.

Lisa clenched her fists in anger. She was already sick of them doing this everyday to her. She was sick of being verbally and physically abused by these people.

❝Aren't you already tired of playing these games over and over again?❞ Lisa coldly asked as she turned around to face the two girls that were laughing at her. The two girls were taken aback by Lisa's cold demeanor. Normally, Lisa would just let them bully her, but today was different.

❝Oh? Our Lisa here has finally gotten the nerve to talk back to us? So what? We don't care if we play these games on you every single day. And who are you to talk back to us huh? Know your place bitch.❞ Tzuyu glared at Lisa.

❝I got a mouth, that's why I'm talking back and you're asking me who am I? Well I'm Lalisa Manoban and I have every right to talk back to you! Don't act like you're the owner of this fucking school because you're just a student here! You don't have the right to bully other students! You know what? You should just leave me alone and study so that,that little empty brain of yours gain knowledge! And speaking of bitch, just look at the mirror, you might just see one.❞ Lisa spat at the two girls before walking away to her next class, leaving the two girls stunned. They never expected that outburst from Lisa.

❝Damn that bitch! I'll definitely make her pay for this! Ugh!❞ Tzuyu screamed as she harshly kicked Lisa's locker.

__________

❝Oi! Jungkook! Stop day dreaming! We still need to practice our new song!❞ Jimin scolded as he hit Jungkook's head to snap the kid out of his thoughts.

❝Ow! Aish! What was that for you dumbass!❞ Jungkook hissed, punching Jimin's arm harshly.

❝Yah! Who you calling dumbass huh? You disrespectful brat!❞ Jimin said as he trapped Jungkook in a headlock.

❝Ah! Ah! It hurts hyung! Let me go!❞ Jungkook said, struggling, as he tried to get out of Jimin's head lock. ❝I'm sorry okay? Now let me go!❞

Jimin finally let Jungkook go.

❝We got practice kid. Stop day dreaming so we can start without any interruptions!❞ Taehyung said and slapped Jungkook's arm.

❝Fine fine! I'll try not to space out! Let's just start and get this over quickly.❞ Jungkook groaned, picking up his guitar.

The band started playing their newly composed song.

Jungkook thoughts started to drift away as he recalled the day he met the girl. Ever since that day, all he could think was, 'Just who is that girl?'

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❦