R

❝Lisa, are you done packing your stuff?❞ Jin asked as he opened Lisa's room. Lisa was already discharged from the hospital so Jin decided to pack Lisa's things and transfer it to his house since Lisa will now be living with him.

❝Yeah, I'm done oppa.❞ Lisa piped cutely ass she struggled in zipping up her luggage. She has finally grew comfortable with Seokjin in the past few hours of him taking care of her at the hospital.

❝Let me help you with that.❞ Jin said and zipped Lisa's luggage in one swift move. ❝So, shall we go now princess?❞ Jin smiled and winked playfully at Lisa.

Lisa blushed at the nicknamed and giggled, nodding her head. Jin carried Lisa's luggage to his car, since Lisa couldn't carry it.

❝Jin oppa...❞ Lisa started, Jin hummed in response as he started the engine of the car. ❝Would it really be okay for me to stay with you? I mean, I might cause you trouble and-❞

❝Lisa dear, I told you it won't be a problem. I'm adopting you as my little sister and that's final.❞ Jin firmly said, cutting Lisa's sentence.

❝O-okay...❞ Lisa mumbled and started fidgeting with her fingers. The whole car ride was silent and awkward.

__________________

❝Gaaah... I'm so bored.❞ Taehyung groaned, rolling around on the sofa. ❝Jiminie hyung, what should we do?❞ He asked, turning around to face Jimin who was adjusting the tune of his guitar.

❝Just practice on our new song dumbass. There's an upcoming Spring Festival and we're joining the 'Battle Of The Bands'. The prize is a pretty big amount of money.❞ Jimin said, turning to face Taehyung for a second before going back to adjusting the tune of his guitar.

❝But hyung, I already practiced it for like a hundred times!❞ Taehyung whined as he tossed and turned on the sofa. ❝I want to do something fun and exciting!❞

❝Shut up you lazy twerp! If you're so bored then why don't you try doing chores!❞ Jimin glared at Taehyung sharply, he was starting to get pissed off by the annoyance of the younger boy.

❝But hyung... Do you think Jungkook is already fully recovered by the time the Battle Of The Bands starts?❞ Taehyung asked, his demeanor becoming serious. He was worried for the youngest's health.

❝I'm sure he'll be fine by then. That kid is iron man after all. There's nothing he can't do, he's the golden maknae!❞ Jimin smiled softly. Sure he was worried for Jungkook as well, but he believed in the boy's ability.

❝I hope what you're saying is true hyung... I really hope so.❞ Taehyung sighed.

__________________________

❝Lisa-ah, why are you all dressed up?❞ Jin asked, eyeing Lisa who was wearing a cute pink dress and carrying her purse with her. It was the first time Jin saw Lisa wearing make up and wearing cute clothes.

❝I-I'm meeting a friend...❞ Lisa shyly stuttered, she looked up and saw Jin staring at her. ❝W-why are you staring oppa? D-do I look weird?❞  She suddenly felt conscious of herself.

❝N-no! It's just that...❞ Jin bit his lip nervously before he squealed, ❝YOU LOOK SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!! Oh my Gosh!!! You look so cute in pink! My baby girl is grown up now!❞ Jin then started to wipe imaginary tears from his eyes.

Lisa was surprised by Jin's sudden outburst. She couldn't help but laugh at him acting like a mother. She totally didn't expect this from her math teacher. He was so strict and serious in school, so she never actually thought that he had this cheerful and bubbly side of him.

❝Well then oppa, I need to go now.❞ She giggled before walking out of Jin's house.
As she was walking down on the street, she was suddenly pulled harshly by her forearm.

❝Lookie here! It's little Lisa.❞ It was Tzuyu. She was with Nayeon an her other minion, Momo.

❝What do you want now Tzuyu.❞ Lisa glared at them, pulling her hand harshly from  Tzuyu's grip.  Tzuyu just laughed.

❝Well, I saw you walk out of Mr. Kim's house. I never knew you were dating him.❞ Tzuyu smirked evilly, ❝ What would the principal think if he finds out.❞

Lisa's eyes widened at what Tzuyu said. Her blood started to boil in anger. Oh how she wants to strangle the girl before her to death.

❝Look, we're not datin-❞ Lisa started but was cut off by Nayeon.

❝Yeah, right. Like hell we'll believe that bullshit. Stop denying it because we saw you!❞ Nayeon rolled her eyes.

❝I never knew you were that desperate. You're using Mr. Kim to get good grades. I hate people like you.❞ Momo spat.

❝You're so low. Disgusting!❞ Tzuyu laughed, pushing Lisa back.

❝I said we're not dating!❞ Lisa yelled angrily, clenching her fists.

❝Nice try bitch. But we ain't believing you.❞ Tzuyu rolled her eyes. Lisa was already so pissed off of her.

❝Keep rolling your eyes bitch, you might find a brain there.❞ Lisa spat sarcastically. She was so done with their bullshits.

❝What did you say?! Are you saying that I'm brainless?! How dare you!?!❞ Tzuyu raised her hand to slap Lisa, but Lisa caught it in time before it could collide with her cheek.

❝Oh my. Did I hurt you? Sorry, I thought you already knew!❞ Lisa, again, threw a sarcastic remark at Tzuyu, and pushing her away from her.

❝You little bitch! Girls, I think our little Lisa here need to learn a lesson.❞ Tzuyu smirked, composing herself.

❝Shit.❞ Lisa muttered under her breath. She knew she was in trouble. She couldn't possibly fight three at once!

The three of them started to pull Lisa's hair harshly and kick her.

❝Where's your confidence now huh bitch?❞ Momo smirked, kicking Lisa's stomach harshly.

❝Hey! What the fuck do you girls think you are doing huh?!❞ Jin suddenly showed up out of nowhere and pushed the three girls aside.

❝Oh shit! It's Mr. Kim! Let's go!❞ Tzuyu panicked and ran away with her two minions.

❝Damn those girls!❞ Jin gritted his teeth and glared at where the girls ran, before turning her attention to Lisa. ❝Oh my God! Are you okay?- Wait why am I even asking that? Of course you're not okay dammit!❞ Jin cussed under his breath. He was so angry at those girls and at himself. ❝I'm sorry I wasn't there.❞ He then pulled Lisa to a hug and that's where Lisa finally broke down into tears. ❝Let's go home now, shall we?❞ He smiled warmly at her before picking her up and carried her in his arms all the way to their home.

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁

A/N: Waaahhh! I'm finally done with this chapter. I'm really sorry for the late update guys T_T, my laziness got the best of me. Hehehehe. Anyways, thank you so much for supporting this story! And please do tell me what you think about this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!