O

『 Jungkook's POV』

I silently walked in our dorm and saw Taehyung hyung sitting on the couch alone. Huh? Where's Jimin hyung? Nah, he probably went to the club. I shut the door close, and Taehyung hyung snapped his hear towards my direction, finally noticing my presence.

❝Hey kid! How did your 'date' go?❞ Taehyung hyung grinned teasingly at me. I just blushed. The memory of holding Lisa's hand and holding her in my arms suddenly flashed in my mind and my heart started to beat uncontrollably.

❝Shut up, it wasn't a date. Idiot.❞ I grumbled, whispering the last word.

❝Yah! I heard it you brat!❞ Taehyung hyung yelled. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.

I walked to my room. ❝Yah! Don't ignore me you brat!❞ Taehyung yelled at me but I just slammed my bedroom door shut.

The time that I was finally alone in my room, I decided to text Lisa. God I'm missing her already.

Jungkook:

Hey, Lisa :)

Lisa <3:

Hey Jungkookie :)

I blushed at the nickname she gave me, though it was kinda cringe, it was still cute.

Jungkook:

'Jungkookie'? So you've given
me a nickname already?

Lisa <3:

Yeah. So what? It sounds cute.
And it suits you.

I chuckled, I could already imagine her blushing and flustered. Damn, I want to see her beautiful face again.

Jungkook:

So you think I'm cute?

Lisa <3:

No. I said the 'nickname'
is cute, not you. -_-

Jungkook:

Whatever floats your boat
'babe' ;)

It took a while before she could reply. Maybe she feels awkward now that I called her babe. I shouldn't have done that. I decided to just try and distract her.

Jungkook:

But admit it, I am Hot ;)

Lisa <3:

Yeah right, hot my ass.
Suga is hotter though.

I suddenly felt a pang in my chest. Who the fuck is Suga? Is he her crush or something?

Jungkook:

Who the fuck is Suga?

Lisa <3:

The ace of the basketball
Team in our school. Y?
U jealous? 😏

Jungkook: