PAX West P.5

And a great show it was. They did a bunch of Q&A and some improv in between. I laughed and smiled the whole time. In the end, they bowed and exited the stage to clapping and cheering. The lights come on, and people start to leave. I stay seated, acting like I'm checking my phone. After a few minutes, the last few people leave. I stand, walk down the aisle, up onto the stage, and head to the back. I see the door and stand outside on my phone, trying to calm my nerves. After two minutes, Mark walks out, laughing, and stops, staring at me. I smile awkwardly. "Um, hi."

"Uh... What are you doing back here?"

"I-I'm waiting for Ethan." I stuttered unable to form my words correctly with him staring at me.

"You're not supposed to be back here, no matter how big of a fan, okay? Sorry, maybe you can catch us later." He says, gesturing for the door. Panic begins to floods my body.

"No, wait! If you just get Ethan, he can explain--"

"Hey, Mark, what should I do with- Oh, hey Alex, we'll be out in a bit." He smiles at me, his chill vibes helping me calm down. I smile back gratefully. Mark looks in between him and me, a quizzical look on his face. Ethan turns to Mark. "I'll explain to you and the rest inside." He says hastily waves goodbye to me.

"See you in a bit," I mutter quietly as they head inside the dressing room and closing the door. I pull out my phone again. There's a text from Drew. (For texting, Bold = Drew, Italicized = Alex)

Can we talk? Please?

I grimace. Is he serious?

No. You were always a bystander, not a friend. You're just as wrong as them. You don't deserve my time. You're lucky I'm not blocking all of you.

I sigh. I had faith in Andrew.

I remember back to when we were dating. We started after a week of being friends and ended three months later. We were not the most romantic couple, but we loved each other. We ended up spacing out, and just became friends. I took it harder than he did; I guess he wanted someone that was more "out there." That's probably why he went for Kelly. She came with Annabelle and Rose, who were equally selfish and sexually active. I sigh again. I had so much faith. Too much faith...

The door flings open, and I startle. It's Ethan. He gestures me into the room. I stand up straight, take a steadying breath, and walk inside. Mark, Jack, and Tyler are all standing in a semi-circle, facing the door. They stop talking as soon as I come in.

"Guys, this is Alex. I met her after my signings. Her friends ditched her, and I asked if she wanted to walk around with me for the day." They all wave. Jack's the only one that actually says "hi.".

"Hello," I say shyly. I'm so nervous: I watch them all! Fans would probably kill to be in my position.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you guys would mind if I walked around with her instead. I would meet you guys at the food court in two hours." He says, smiling at me. I blush.

"No, you don't have to--" I mumble.

"No, I want to walk around with you! They're all okay with it!" He says, gesturing to them all. Mark smiles.

"Yeah, I think we're all fine with it. Well, I mean, some might have a problem with it (cough, cough, Jack), but..." They all laugh, including Jack.

"Hey, I like people! I just don't like you!" He whines.

"Well then, feelings are neutral!" Mark playfully snaps back.

"Good to hear it," Jack says, crossing his arms.

"Well, there goes Septiplier," Mark says sarcastically. We all laugh.

"Yeah, I never understood how that started. We're always arguing." Jack states, scratching the back of his head and smiling shyly.

"It's called frenemies. You guys seem to be more enemies than friends, though." Tyler says. They all laugh again. A few seconds later, Ethan breaks the silence.

"We're gonna head out, get some lunch. See you around three o'clock!" He gestures for me to follow. I stop at the door.

"It was really nice to meet you all," I mumbled shyly. They nod. Mark smiles.

"Have fun." I blush a small bit but smile. I wave, and head out.

(A/N)

OML THIS ONE IS SHORTER THAN THE LAST ONE I'M SUCH A FAIL T~T

Anyway, you get to walk around with Ethan some more! Yea walking XD !! So, yeah, sorry about the length, but I will update sometime soon to add on to length.

Song: Dancing On My Own, Calum Scott

~ Salem