The Last Chapter

The next few weeks are heaven. Ethan went back to his house, which was sad, but only for a few days. He asked if I'd be willing to move in with him! Of course I said yes. So I spent around three days packing my stuff (I don't have much) and then put my apartment on the market. While it was being looked at, I lived with Ethan. The spare room is used for his channel, so I sleep with him- I'm not complaining.

"Ethan! Phoenix is on top of your gaming desk!" I yell.

"WHAT?!" He comes sprinting into the room, watching as Phe looks him dead in the eyes and knocks his mouse onto the floor. He cries out in shock, snatching my cat off the desk and throwing her (gently) out of the room. I chuckle.

"She only wants you to pay attention to her," I comment, leaning against the door frame. He places the mouse back on the table, checking for anything else wrong. When he finds nothing, he straightens up and gives me a short glare.

"Your cat, though adorable, is the vessel of Satan." I laugh.

"I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying Satan has attention issues," I walk up to him and throw my arms around his neck, looking up into those bright teal eyes. He smiles.

"Well, at least she doesn't attack me," I smile, hugging him tightly.

About two months ago, I planned on killing myself after meeting Ethan and his friends. They were my inspiration, and meeting them was the only thing I wanted in life. But I ended up meeting Ethan, the love of my life, and the only person who's ever treated me like a human- not even my own parents made me feel worth something.

My parents never gave me anything besides bare essentials; they assumed I'd be okay with them focusing everything on my brother, that I wouldn't miss them or need their approval. They sent me away without hesitation.

My first boyfriend never liked me. He only kept me around because he pitied my home situation. He never talked to me ever.

My friends hated me. Drew loved me once, but found physical appearance more important then what's inside, leaving me for a curvy girl with a horrible personality.

But Ethan. He doesn't care about my scars. He doesn't care that sometimes I just need to be alone because I'm overwhelmed,. He doesn't care that sometimes I really need him there. He's stopped recording a video to cuddle with me, even though it wasn't an emergency, that I just wanted to snuggle. He's empathetic and helpful and open- I can't believe he's mine.

"Ethan," I say, my voice muffled by his shirt, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For helping me."

(A/N)

HIIIII so I know this took ages to come out, but I really couldn't think of a better ending then the last chapter. This isn't the best, I know, but I was curious if you guys want anything else from this story.

Someone mentioned a sequel, and I know some people add holiday-themed one-shots, or maybe a smut chapter ( > .< )

The last chapter was going to be the ending, but I decided that, instead of updating and getting peoples hopes up like "IT'S FINALLY THE ENDING!?!?91283y918yhsw" and it just says "That's all folks!" Or something.

So, yeah! Lemme know what you guys want. I'm down for anything and I'm sorry, again, that this took forever. I just started high school and stuff so life's crazy rn.

**note from the future: there will not be any more updates :) thank you for all the support, but 21 yo Salem will not be continuing this story. I hope you liked it though-- i loved writing it, and although looking back it's not the best, 14 yo Salem fell in love with writing because of this story. Thank you for being  a part of my writing journey <3

Thanks for the patients!

Salem <3

PS: THANKS FOR 15k READS!!! Can't believe this story got this popular, I only expected, like, 10 viewers. Thanks for allowing me to share my writing with you all! <3