The Panic Attack

(I have anxiety, but I've never had a super major panic attack like in this. Sorry if I offend anyone, but it's important to the plot.)

The next day, I finished the Crazy Bois t-shirt design at around five o'clock. I send it and lay back onto my pillow. I'm laying on the bed, listening to Dancing On My Own by Calum Scott on loop. What am I gonna do here now? Now that I'm finished... I don't see the point of staying. Besides Ethan... I think some more. Should I stay? I still have six days left. I rollover. But... It'd be weird. I have no point in being here anymore.

I lay down, curling up in a ball, letting fear wash over me like waves crashing roughly on the shore. The music seems to seep into my brain, the sad song mixing with the anxiety, like some sad and overwhelming tsunami of feelings.

I'm in the corner watching you kiss her, oh no...

I'm right over here, why can't you see me, oh no...

I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy you're taking home

ooooh ooooh!

I keep dancing on my own...

I close my eyes, giving in to the pain, and letting myself be consumed by a panic attack.

I close my eyes tight in pain, my chest on fire. This isn't normal... I start to hyperventilate, and my legs, arms, and neck stiffen, so I'm laying in an awkward sitting position. My mind is numb with fear and pain. I let out a yell of agony, and curl up tighter, my whole body aching of the weight of the anxiety attack. Is it an anxiety attack?

So far away, but still so near...

The lights go on, the music dies...

But you don't see me

staaAAAAAANNDIN HEEEeeere...

I hear the door slam open as if from far away. I hear someone say my name. Alex! Are you okay?! It's like I'm deep underwater. I give a final gasp of breath and blackout.

(A/N)

OKAY I CAN EXPLAIN

1. Didn't update cuz I was busy sorry :'(

2. She blacked out from A. freaking out and B. eating the same food for a while and C. her health overall from not eating n such

Okay so PLZ DON'T HATE I SWEAR IT'S GOING SOMEWHERE

Song: Dan's Diss Track (roast yourself challenge), Dan Howell (danisnotonfire)

~Salem