THANK YOU!

I know I said I wouldn't be updating, but I cannot ignore this.

Thank you all so much for 5k reads!!!

I cannot believe my story got this far, and in the beginning, I didn't even think ANYONE would like it.

As a celebration, I'm gonna tell you a bit about myself!

Salem is not my actual name, but it's one I'm keeping a secret for privacy reasons.  I identify as non-binary, and  my irl name is more gender neutral :)

I'm currently 14 years old  (*at the time this was published) and I have a younger brother. My two cats are Scarlett and Sox. I may be getting a dog soon, so idk!! My current hobbies are drawing, writing, and watching YouTube (Ethan, Mark, Jack, etc) and Netflix (Supernatural, Sherlock, True Crime shit, etc)!

I first found Ethan through Markiplier and fell in love with him (platonically, if you can believe that) and his channel. I love his quirkiness and cute little voice and adhd vibes, and most of all I love his lovable personality (I use love way too much lmao).

I can't thank you all enough. Like many of my favorite YouTubers say, I wouldn't be here without each and every one of you. Thanks so much for this opportunity!

So, how did YOU find Ethan? What do you love about him? Got any interesting hobbies? Let me know in the comments!! Thanks again!!

~ Salem