Back Home 2

We enter my apartment, and I rush into my room. I sprint in, trip, and fall face-first onto my bed, sobbing my heart out. I hear Ethan drop his stuff and run in. I curl up in a sobbing mess. After a few seconds I'm pulled onto his lap, and he's hugging me and whispering words of comfort through his own tears. "E-Ethan I'm so s-s-sorry!" I say through sobs.

"Why are you sorry? You did nothing!" He says. Apparently he is able to stem his flow. Not me.

"I c-came between you and M-M-Mark!" I wail. He shushes me.

"It's okay, Mark and I can work it out." I start to calm down.

"I'm so sorry." I say, and I cover my face with my hands, bringing my knees to my chest, still sitting in his lap. I feel my face turn really warm from pure embarrassment.

"For what? Being sad that someone thought you did something like that when you didn't? You shouldn't be sorry for that, it's human nature." He says, hugging me closer. I sigh.

"It's just... I understand his anger, but... he's been my idol all my life, and imagine your idol gets angry and kicks you out of their house because he thinks you took advantage of his friend," He sighs, looking away for a second.

"Alex, I hope you know that nothing Mark said was true. You have not taken advantage of me in any way," Ethan says, looking at me with earnest in his eyes. I shake my head.

"Thank you for saying that. I... really needed you last night. I just wish it didn't end up hurting you and Mark's friendship," Ethan scowls before looking away again.

"Don't worry about Mark right now. What matters is how you're feeling."

"And you. Are you okay?" By now we are sitting next to each other on my bed. Ethan won't look at me so I gather my courage and take his hand in mine. He finally looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"I really trusted Mark." he says shakily. I sigh, pulling him into a hug.

"I know. I hope by going through my stuff and taking some time to think he will see how wrong he is." I say. We part and Ethan smiles at me.

"Thanks, Alex." Ethan says, before giving me a peck on the cheek. My face turns pink as I mutter a quick "no problem".

-_-_-

After a half an hour of snuggling, I hear meowing from the kitchen. "Phe don't be such a baby!" I yell, causing Ethan to laugh. I hear a soft pidder-padder of her velvet paws on the floor, and she jumps up onto the bed. She tries to squeeze herself in between us. "Phe you selfish brat, get off!" I say, though I let go of Ethan and pick her up. She purrs, and gives Ethan a look as if to say "Ha ha, loser." He glares at the cat.

"Are you trying to steal m'lady?" He says in a weird and playful voice. Phoenix blinks at him. I laugh.

"CrankDogPlays and my cat Phoenix. You guys seem to already hate each other!" He laughs, and Phe gives me a short glare. She gets up, bounds off of me, and runs into the kitchen. "Ow, Phoenix! That was right on a nerve!" I say, rubbing the spot on my leg she launched herself off.

"What do you want to do?" Ethan says. I look up to him from his lap. I smile.

"Well... I have a PS4. You want to play some games?" He smiles.

"Yeah, but I have one question."

"Yeah?"

"Ready to record?"

(A/N)

Short, I know, but I'm gonna update twice today. Back home and you're going to record with Ethan!! Yay >w< !! Hope your day's going great

( / > w<)/ **

Song: Gaston, Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack

Salem