Birthday P 3

He turns on the camera in the hallway.

"What is up my cranky crew?! It's Ethan from CrankGamePlays and today is Alex's birthday!!!" He says, pointing the camera at me. I smile, embarrassed. "Today this lovely lady turns 20!!"

"Technically by the time they see this my birthday will have sadly passed" I point out.

"True. Well anyway, I'm taking her out after a lovely breakfast, and she has no idea whatsoever where I'm taking here. It could be an asylum for all she knows!" I laugh.

"I'm not that insane! I'm just hyper!!  You're the one who needs help!!" I say, punching his shoulder playfully as we reach the elevator. I press the ground level button and we start to descend.

"So, any idea on where we're going?"

"I dunno, a restaurant?" I ask sort of sarcastically, looking to him for some sort of signal that I'm right.

"I can't answer!" He says, smiling smugly.

"Than why'd you ask?!"

"Wanted to know if you had any ideas."

"Here's a thought: fuck you." We laugh into the camera, and I start to think this'll be the best birthday ever.

-

About twenty minutes later we're on the road. The camera is set up to record us on the way to where ever we're going.

"Are you excited?"

"Yeah. And a bit nervous. I guess I'm anxious, then."

"Why?"

"I don't want you to have out done yourself for me! That breakfast is the most I've had since James was moved to away. I'm not worth it." I say mumble, crossing my arms uncomfortably

"Alex," Ethan says softly, putting his hand on my shoulder. I look up. He looks serious, but his eyes are soft.

"You will always be worth it."

(A/N)

I'm back!! Sorry for the delay, I go to a private school with higher demands, so 8th grade is really rough.

I might change to updates AT LEAST once a month instead of 1-2 a week so I'm not constantly disappointing you guys. Homework is excessive and drama is ago, so it's hard to keep up with anything, really.

Anyway, I'm updating from my phone and I don't have Grammarly on here, so sorry for any misspells or grammar mistakes. Thanks for being patient, means the world to me. 🖤🖤

Song: not listed, but I listened to 1-800 by Logic.

Salem

PS: the pic is of my Tumblr page, which I recently changed. I find it so aesthetically pleasing 💜🖤

PPS: my profile pic on Tumblr is my own screenshot of Ethan and dOESN'T HE LOOK SO GOOD??!!!