Birthday P.2

We clean up from breakfast and I place my gifts in my room. I grab the game from the bag and walk back into the kitchen. I find Ethan on his phone, presumably texting someone. "Wanna do a stream of Injustice 2? you can play and I'll do Q&A," I ask, holding up the game for him to see. He looks up.

"I'd love to, but I've got plans for us today. So we're gonna record a video, but not of us playing anything. Get dressed into something to go out in." He says, going back to his phone with a smile.

"You didn't have to plan anything!" I say with a smile.

"But I wanted to! So get out of your PJs and into some clothes." He says, looking up at me and flashing me with that cute smile of his. I sigh and go to my room, changing into a pair of jean shorts and my Undertale t-shirt I got when I first met him (seems like ages a go). I brush my hair, throw on a navy blue beanie, and pull on flip-flops. I grab my phone as Ethan walks out of the bathroom in jeans and a blue t-shirt, his glasses on.

"Ready to go?" He asks, walking up to me. I smile.

"You're wearing your glasses today." I tease. He shrugs.

"You said you thought I looked cute in them."

"You do," I say, kissing his cheek shortly.

"Then I'm wearing them." I smile.

"Well, I'm ready. Let's a-go!" I say in my best Mario voice. He laughs.

"Yes sir, Mario!" We walk out of the apartment.

(A/N)

I think this will have two more parts, and be finished! You and Ethan are going out... somewhere!! You don't know where! What a great boyfriend!!

Sorry that it's short, I've had a long day. Hope you can forgive me > ~ <

Song: I'm Not The Only One, Sam Smith (throwback!!)

Salem