[Connection Chapter]

"Hey, Alex!" I look up from my sketch reluctantly. Mark's waving from the door.

"Yeah?"

"Tyler, Amy, and I are going to the park for a shoot. Ethan's here, but he said he's going to be editing for the next hour or so. When he's done, you can go home if you want. If not, there's a spare bedroom, or you can sleep on the couch with some covers and a blanket. Ask Ethan about all of the above, okay? Again, please don't go anywhere else, you understand, right?"

"Yeah, I got it. Thanks again!" I say lightly. He gives me a dorky thumbs up before they exit. The door closes and I stretch, my joints stiff from sitting in the same position for so long. I look around the room from my seat in the couch corner. If I was allowed, I'd explore, but I want to be trusted. No snooping, Alex, don't be a creep!

I get up and get myself a glass of water, wanting to stretch my legs. I gulp it down. I'm hungry, but I need to finish my sketches. I look at the bowl of fruit. An apple catches my eye. I shrug. An apple a day keeps the doctor away— and it can be eaten quickly so i can go back to work. I eat it and throw out the core, going back to the couch, seeming more hungry than before the small snack. I check the time on my watch: It's getting late. I finished sketching, detailing, and shading Mark. Now, I need to write the "Habooskee!" and color. Then I've got to put it on my computer, re-draw, and color than send it to Mark. I sigh. This'll take a while.

(A/N)

A little transition for ya!!

I'll stay with my word and put up another chapter -_- I'm really tired but I'll suck it up...

NO SONG CUZ THIS TOOK ME TWO SECONDS

ONLY OUR LIL BEAN

Salem