Ch. 21

Natasha and I sat in Mee-Yon's bathroom, Yoona and her working on our make-up. Mee-Yon was just finishing putting some black eyeliner on me when Brynn walked in, the dresses in hand.

"I hope you don't mind, but I made some changes to your dresses." She said, a hesitant smile on her face as she laid the dresses on top of the long marble counter. I glanced at my dress, wondering what she was talking about, but I couldn't see it thanks to the plastic covering that protected the dress from the rest of the world.

She nodded to Yoona and Mee-Yon with a grin, who smiled back in reply, and Natasha and I knew they were in on whatever Brynn did.

"What do you mean by 'some changes'- you didn't cut them up or anything, right?" Natasha asked just as Yoona finished curling her hair, a worried look on her face.

Brynn laughed. "No, of course not. I just made them match the guys' tuxedos, that's all." She said, then spun around and left the room, her red-violet dress swirling around her knees.

I glanced at Natasha with a raised eyebrow, and she mirrored the expression, but we couldn't do anything about the dresses until our hair and make-up was finished. It took another thirty minutes until we could see what Brynn had changed.

Natasha retrieved her dress from the counter and unzipped the covering, pulling the dress out from inside it's plastic shield. The dress looked exactly as it had before, the only difference being the ribbon around the waist. Instead of the warm grey that it was earlier, the ribbon was a red-violet. She smiled happily, loving the change Brynn had made. The ribbon was the same color as the accents of Kyungsoo's suit. Red-violet, the opposite of his eyes when they turned green.

I was next to pull out my dress and see that Brynn had done the same to my dress as well; the bow in the front had been changed from the original light copper to a mint green. I smiled, and looked around for Brynn, who just happened to step back inside Mee-Yon's room. I could only imagine Tao's suit with the mint accents, and I smiled even wider.

"So...do you like them?" She asked, clearly worried that we didn't.

"I love it!" Natasha said, running over and hugging Brynn tightly. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

Brynn let out a sigh of relief at Natasha's words, then glanced over at me with hopeful eyes. I nodded happily. "It's perfect. Thank you so much." I smiled, and walked over to give her a hug as well.

"I'm so glad you liked the changes." She began. "I thought it would be cute if you could match with the guys. The ribbons are the same color as their ties and boutonnieres." She explained, excited.

Mee-Yon came up to us, smiling, having changed into a mint dress. "I know your excited about the dresses, but I think it's time to actually put them on now. It's almost time to go."

At her words, we all began to rush around the room, Natasha and I pulling on our dresses as Yoona and Brynn searched around for our shoes and theirs, Yoona putting on her mint dress as she dug through the closet, pulling out a white shoe box. "Khristi, these are yours." She said, quickly bringing the box over to me, having me sit down as soon as Mee-Yon finished lacing up the back of the dress for me.

Yoona slipped on my shoes for me, then somehow managed to get Natasha to sit down, letting her do the same for her as well. Meanwhile, Brynn pulled me to my feet, putting glittering green pins in my hair along with the white veil.

"Just let me do this." Natasha said, taking one of the high-heeled shoes and easily slipping it on, then the second heel quickly after. As she did so, Mee-Yon pinned Natasha's veil into her curled, chocolate brown hair.

"What are we missing?" Brynn asked, glancing Natasha and I up and down one we had finished getting dressed.

"Hair, check. Makeup, check. Dress, check. Shoes, check. Veil, check." Yoona listed off aloud. "I don't know...ummm." she replied, then shrugged. "Flowers?"