26

| Nathan |

I take a deep breath as I roll over in bed, my heart still beating fast and Isabella laughs lightly next to me. I grin to myself. God, I was addicted to this girl and I couldn't even explain why. I look over to her as she looks at me, shifting to her side in bed, still fully naked. I loved looking at her when she was bare, there was something . . . mesmerizing about it.

"You're so beautiful." I murmur, reaching out to her and pulling her body closer to mine. It was such a natural movement I barely even thought twice about it but she looked a little surprised. I was surprised too to be honest, I had never been this way with a girl. Something about her made it normal though.

She gasps lightly, running her soft hands over my jaw and up into my hair. She kisses me, not like her feverish movements before, but calm and gentle.

I grin into the kiss, breaking off from her lips and trailing down her neck, lingering there before I pull back a little.

"You should sleep." She says lightly, looking at me in a way I didn't recognize.

"Why? When we could keep going?" I ask, grinning and shifting my body over hers, pushing her back into the bed. She gasps a little , laughing as I kiss her neck. I feel her hands tighten in my hair and it nearly makes me groan. I'd never been like this with someone, everything about being with Isabella was better. Kissing, actually letting her touch me, actually touching her. The sex was . . . was so fucking good.

"Nathan." She hums lightly as I kiss down her chest. She sighs as my hands explore her body. I liked knowing I made her feel good.

It scared me at moments how . . . I felt when I was with her. When she finally made me admit I even felt something, it kept coming back to me. But I had to push those thoughts away, I just wanted to be with her in the moment. Otherwise it meant something much more and I wasn't ready for that.

"Yes baby." I mutter, coaxing her on. I look up to see her eyes shut and her head tilted back. The sight was almost too much for me.

I stop my movements and she whines a little, opening her eyes to look at me. I grin.

"Why did you stop?" She asks, pouting.

"Oh, like you said, I need sleep." I say laughing as I roll off her and she laughs too.

"Asshole." She mutters but then she sits up, looking determined. I felt surprised she was able to recover so quickly, I'd hoped I could have convinced her to have sex again but something in her smile told me otherwise.

"Roll on to your back." She says, commanding. I frown a little.

"Why?"

"Just trust me." She says, laughing a little and I sigh. I roll over and she climbs onto me, straddling my lower back.

"Woah, what are you doing?" I ask her, chuckling and she punches my arm lightly.

"Shut up and listen to me." She commands. "I am going to make you fall asleep."

I resist the urge to laugh at that. She should know by now sleeping was the worst part of my day. Even when I spent the night at her place, I didn't sleep much. I just can't do it.

"Okay." I say skeptically.

Her fingers begin to run down my back gently, in slow motions. She alternates between this and actually massaging my shoulders. I have to fight hard the first few moments to push her off me, and I know she can feel how tense I am. I'm not used to people touching me this way.

"My mom used to do this for me when I was little and couldn't sleep." She says quietly. "Okay, I know it's going to sound silly, but close your eyes and breathe deeply. Imagine your body sinking into the mattress."