// ANNOUNCEMENTS //

Hello Everyone!

I have a few announcements real quick:

FIRST

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS! I know it's not really a lot (in terms of reads) and it's just a start but it still makes me so happy to see! So I just wanted to say thank you so much and tell you how much I appreciate you reading my story!

SECOND

There will be a sequel to Mr. Elitist! I will be updating again soon to tell y'all more information about it. As far as actually posting this sequel on Wattpad, it may be a little bit. But at the very least, I will get the cover and description up. I really hope you've enjoyed this story enough to continue on to the sequel!

THIRD

I am going to be finishing other stories like In The Dark first before I really officially start the sequel. I may post a few chapters, but I am also going to turn a bit of my attention to my other books! If you enjoyed Mr. Elitist, try checking out In The Dark and see what you think! Or any of my other stories!

AGAIN,

Thank you so much for 2k reads! And thank you so much for reading Mr. Elitist! I truly hope you did like it and I also hope that if you have any feedback you'll tell me in the comments below! But . . .

That's all folks!

xx,

- Keara Rose 🌹