~Chapter 3~

I'm Skipping Weekend Friends! Just So You Know!: (A/N)

(S/F/C) - 2nd Fave Color

(F/C) - Fave Color

(Y/N) - Your Name

Thought are like this.

Your POV

Yawn! Another day of school. I did my usual stuff. My hair in a ponytail, (S/F/C) hoodie, jeans and (F/C) converse. I ate breakfast real fast and ran to school. Of course I was early. Since I brought my MP3, I turned on one of my fave songs, Take A Hint. Even if there are no boys that like me, I love this song.
Song Start

La la la la la la la

Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like
I can always see 'em coming, from the left or from the right
I don't want to be a priss, I'm just try'na be polite
But it always seems to bite me in the...

Ask me for my number, yeah, you put me on the spot
You think that we should hook up, but I think that we should not
You had me at "Hello", then you opened up your mouth
And that is when it started going south
Oh!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint

No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

I guess you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top
You asked me what my sign is, and I told you it was "Stop"
And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped
You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht
Oh!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

What about "No" don't you get?
So go and tell your friends
I'm not really interested
It's about time that you're leavin'
I'm gonna count to three and
Open my eyes and
You'll be gone

One
Get your hands off my...
Two.
Or I'll punch you in the...
Three.
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
I am not your missing link
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
Woah!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

Song End

I didn't realize that I was singing with the song. "No one even likes you." I heard Aaron say.
Aaron's POV
I heard someone singing the song "Take A Hint" but then it was (Y/N). It seems to be that she loves that song by the way she is singing it. "No one even likes you." I said. But that was a lie. I like her. She's beautiful, has a nice voice, and smart. But she'll never like me. I'm just a jerk. "Just because no one likes me doesn't mean I can't sing this song." She said. I walked away from her because I had no comeback. But obviously she would be smart and beautiful. She's a Dirus. I wish I could tell her but I'm scared she'll reject me. *Rriiiiing* Welp, that's the bell. Gotta go.
Your POV
Homeroom is done now let's go to Art! Garroth, Laurence, and Aphmau were there too? I waved at them and only Aphmau saw it. "Hi (Y/N)!" Aphmau said. Then Garroth and Laurence came to me. "Hello (Y/N)!" Garroth said. "Hello sunshine." Laurence flirts. "Hello Aphmau and Garroth. Hello Casanova #2." I said. "Why don't we be Art Buddies" Aphmau said. "Ok!" Garroth and Laurence said. I nodded. "Good morning everyone. Today we will be sketching a model. Who would like to volunteer to be our model for today?" Mr. Art? said. "Oh! Me! Me! Pick me!" Aphmau yelled. "Alright young miss. Please stand up here. Alright everyone, I'm giving you 40 minutes to sketch her. When your done just leave it on my desk." Mr. Art? said.
~Time Skip After 40 Minutes~
"Time's up everyone and thank you miss for being our model for today. Remember to put it on my desk for checking." Mr Art? said. "Hey guys! Can I see your drawings?" Aphmau asked. "Oh here Aph." Laurence said and gave Aphmau his drawing.

"You have a nice one Laurence! How about you Garroth? Show yours!" Aphmau said

"You have a nice one Laurence! How about you Garroth? Show yours!" Aphmau said. "No!" Garroth said. "Aww, please!" Aphmau said. "Fine! Here." Garroth said while giving his.

"Hahaha! It's so ugly!" Laurance teased

"Hahaha! It's so ugly!" Laurance teased. "Garroth it's...it's...it's beautiful!" Aphmau said. "Aww, thanks Aphmau." Garroth said. "You could use some work but it's still beautiful!" Aphmau said. "How about yours?" Aphmau asked me. "Here. Sorry if it's ugly." I said while giving her my drawing.

"Wow, (Y/N), you never told me you could draw!" Aphmau yelled

"Wow, (Y/N), you never told me you could draw!" Aphmau yelled. "You never asked..." I said. "But I don't need to ask. We're bestbuds!" "I'm not the kind of person to tell people what they didn't ask for." "Why?" "I just got it from my father. He's seriously strict." "Oh." Aphmau said.
~Time Skip To Last Period~
"Your still here?" Aaron asked. "I should be asking that to you. I thought you hated this class." I said. "Well, I get to show my real personality here so I like this class." He said. "Well me too." I said. "Ok everyone, take your seats. Today, we're doing an activity and it's by group." Mr. Gavin said. "Yes!" Faint voices are heard. "Your group mate will be your seat mate!" Mr. Gavin said. "What?!" Aaron and I yelled while standing up. "You'll have to do it, even if you like it or not." Mr. Gavin said. "Ugh" Both of us groaned. "So, you're going to make a presentation on what can werewolves do and you guys have to present before the week after next week." Mr. Gavin said. Well, Aaron and I are going to start practicing this tomorrow. Wait, the week after next week is sports week. Yes! I can totally beat him there! Today's Wednesday so we have 2 days to do that.
"So, what are we going to do?" Aaron asked. "Hunting!" I suggested. "Yeah, I'll be the werewolf and you'll be a rabbit." He joked. "Nu-uh! Both of us are werewolves and we will make figures of different kinds of prey." I said. "Nice, I guess." He said. "We need costumes though." I said. "I'll work on mine while you work on yours." He said. I nodded. I don't need a costume, I need my wolf form! "Let's do the figures!" I said. We did them successfully and now we need to work on growling for the presentation. "Grrr" Aaron growled. "Grrrr" I growled. "That's good enough." Aaron said. *Rriiiiing* "Bye Aaron" "Bye (Y/N)" And we went home.

So guys, enjoying it so far? Did you guys miss me much? Well, if you did, look out for the next chapter! Bye guys!