~Chapter 17~ Prom?

Your POV

I was leaning on the wall while looking at the prom poster. Will he ask me out? Or Aphmau maybe... *sigh* "Stop babying Katelyn!" Lucinda exclaimed. "It's not babying, Katelyn needs us!" Teony stated. "Oh come here Katelyn!" Aphmau hugged Katelyn. I rolled my eyes at them. I walked over to Katelyn and punched her shoulder lightly. "Where's the girl I know? I know she would never cry like this." I chuckled. "..." Katelyn only stared. "You wanna fight? Come on! Let's fight til you can't anymore!" I threw some air punches at her. She threw a punch and I blocked it with another punch. "Wanna beat me? Then you gotta be stronger than that!" I kept throwing punches at her. We had our fun til we stopped. "I know something else we could do to cheer Katelyn up!"

At The Library

"Study!!!" Teony exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and put my book down. "Something else. Katelyn studied with Jeffory before. If you want her to forget, we have do something she didn't do with Jeffory." I stated. "Cupcakes!" Aph yelled. "That could work too.." I mumbled. "Why don't we play volleyball?!" I tuned them out. Ugh.. This won't work..

At The Volleyball Field

Will they bother to listen? Oh no.. "It's hard not to stare at the best toned abs!" Lucinda said. "I've seen better." I blushed. "What was that?" Teony asked. "Nothing!" I quickly said. "Now give it a try Katelyn!" Lucinda encouraged. "*sniffle* I'll try..." Katelyn hits the ball into the air but instead of it going over to them, it hit Zane. Aph goes over to Zane, apologizing. Garroth comes over here and talked with Katelyn. He also gave her a cupcake! It definitely made her happy. I looked at my watch and realized I had to go home. "Guys, I'll have to go. My parents would be looking for me. See you guys tomorrow!" I said, leaving them. I was walking peacefully until someone grabbed me by the waist and covered my mouth. "You're coming with me." Was the last thing I heard before falling unconscious.

Oh no! Someone kidnapped you! Why though? Will someone save you? Will you escape? We don't know! Well, I hope you enjoyed! See you guys later! Bye bye!