~Chapter 13~

Your POV

I was with the girls in the CR. Aphmau dragged me there so I had no choice. I was just happy that I'm a human again. I didn't want my dad to send me to another school. "Calm down, you'll get through the Spanish test." Katelyn said. I tuned them out, still wondering who was that guy in the practice room. I felt tapping on my shoulder and saw Aph. "We're going to class, wanna come with us?" Aph asked. "Oh, no thanks. I still need to use the bathroom. And besides, we have different classes anyway. See you guys!" I said, going in the stall. I heard Lily and Ivy talking about Aaron. "Ugh, I just wanna use him, break his heart and leave." Those words triggered me. He may be a Jerk but he's our Alpha. I have to warn him. I went out the stall and went out. I looked for Jerk. This was the first time I'm looking for him. "Hey, Alpha!" I said, walking up to him. "You? What do you want? W-Why did you call me Alpha?" He stuttered. It was kinda cute.. NOT THE TIME! "You're friend, Lily, she's going to use you." I said. "What?" He asked. "I overheard her conversation with Ivy. She wants to use you, break you and leave you." I said. "No, Lily's the first person who talks to me like an actual person. Leave me alone." He left. My chest is hurting again. What is this? I was looking for a good friend of mine, Laurance. I saw him talking to a girl. I didn't bother him. I was looking for another good friend of mine, Garroth. Good friends since children. He was practicing though. I went for my last good friend, Daniel. Wow, I haven't talked to him in a while. "Yo Daniel!" I greeted, walking to him. He looked away and ran away. Huh? What's with him? I suddenly feel so lonely, like everyone doesn't acknowledge me. Like I'm not even there. Is there even someone I could turn to? Ah, him. I went to the music room and knocked on the door. "Hey, are you there?" I asked. "Leave me alone today. I don't want to talk to anyone." He said. "You too?" I sighed sadly. At least there's one person who would understand me. FC..

Text Convo Start

FC

You: FC? You there?

FC: U/N, is something wrong?

You: Yes.. My friends are ignoring me and I feel too lonely for comfort..

FC: Did you do anything to them? 

You: Not really... They must've heard a rumor...

FC: Well, I don't know any details... The only thing I could do now is comfort you.

You: I'm scared that they heard my secret.

Is that my phone echoing? Oh no, do I have to fix my phone again? Please no...

FC: How bad is your secret?

You: Real bad...

"Are you getting texts?" He said.

"Huh? What the? That's not my phone echoing..." I said, realizing it.

FC: ...

FC: U/N...

I heard three knocks.

FC: Did you hear that?

You: What the?!

FC: Did you hear the knocks?

You: You can't be seriously knocking on a door...

FC: ...is that you?

You: Is this a game?

FC: It has to be, we can't be in the same school...

You: I'll... hit the wall 3 times.

I hit the wall near the door three times.

FC: You're right outside this door...

You: That means...

Text Convo End

I backed up as the door opened. It was Aaron. "You?" We asked simultaneously. "You can't be FC! I hate you! You're a jerk!" I yelled. "But... But... I am FC!" He said. "No! I hate you." I said. "You hate FC?" He asked. "Of course not... FC, I love him... But I hate Aaron.." I said. "I think (Y/N) is annoying... But I love U/N.." Aaron said. "..." I looked away. "Heh, you look shorter in the game... I'm surprised..." Aaron said. "Shut up..." I smiled. "U/N, I just want to get to know you, the real you.." Aaron said. "Me too.." I said. I stared at his eyes, feeling this feeling in my chest. "FC..." I couldn't look away. "U/N.." He stared right back at me. He leaned in closer. I was panicking. What is he doing? I started leaning in closer with noticing. He went fast and kissed me immediately. My eyes widened. I soon melted in. We pulled after a few seconds. "FC.." I hugged him. "U/N.." He said, hugging back. "Can we just talk?" He asked. "I'd like that.." I said.

WOW!! I'm just... shocked on the outcome... I didn't expect to write this... Was it too forced? ...sorry... I was just enjoying what I wrote... See ya next chapter.. *sigh*