~Chapter 5~ Ro'meave Dinner

Your POV

"(Y/N)! Are you starting with the salad?!" Mom yelled. "Not yet, Mother!" I yelled. "Because of that, you're bringing your guitar!" Mom yelled. "Mom! I don't want to. You know that I want to keep it a secret. And besides, you're already forcing me to wear a dress!" I said as I went down the stairs. "You're bringing it whether you like it or not! Also you better start on that salad!" Mom yelled, causing me to make the salad. "Make it very bitter! I want Zianna and Sylvannah to taste the bitterness of friendship!" Mom yelled. "Yes Mother!" I said. I start making the salad until I realized. "Mother! Why is it that Fernando's not coming to this dinner?" I asked. "He's at a friend's house!" I growled at what my Mother said. Curses! Why does he get to go to a friend's house?

Later On

"(M/N)! I'm so glad you made it! Oh, (Y/N), you look so pretty. What do you think, Gar Gar?" Zianna asked. "S-She's beautiful..." Garroth said. "Thank you, Garroth." I said, doing what my mom told me to do. "I swear, you'd be able to marry one of my sons if you wanted." Zianna said. "Sorry, but I'm older than them." I said. "Age doesn't matter, (Y/N)." Mom said. "Still, if I wanted to, I would've wanted someone older than me by a year or two." I said. "Alright, it's fine. I'll get dinner ready." Zianna said. "I'll help you, Zianna." Mom said, leaving with her. "So (Y/N), want a tour?" Garroth asked. "No thank you. Why not tour Aph instead if she's here?" I asked. "She is. You can stay in my room." Garroth said, showing me his room. "Alright. I'll be back." I said, going to my car. I unlock the car, grab my guitar, and locked the car. I went to Garroth's room and laid my guitar down. I brought it out and played Counting Stars. (It's the vid up there^^^) Once I was finished, I heard my mother calling. "(Y/N)! It's dinner time!" Mom yelled. I kept my guitar and placed it by the door. I went downstairs and saw everyone sitting down. I see a guy that looks like Garroth. Must be his dad... "Come sit beside Garroth and I, (Y/N)." Mom said. "Alright..." I said, sitting down. "Look at you 2. You girls have grown so much." Mr. Ro'meave said. "Thank you, Mr. Ro'meave.." Aph and I said. "Please, call me Garte. I bet all the boys are chasing you at school." Garte said. "NO! Don't bring Aphmau any ideas! She is not boy-crazy and she's staying that way!" Sylvannah said. "(Y/N) is very disciplined to know not to chase after boys!" Mom said. "Right! Stay away from those boys who aren't mine!" Zianna said. "Correct, Zianna's boys know how to not kissy-lovey-dovey-googoo eyes!" Sylvannah said. "Tell that to Garroth." Zane said. "What?" Garroth asked. "Zianna, is there anything to drink? I'm thirsty." Garte said. "Not as thirsty as Garroth is apparently." Zane said. "Ugh... Zane..." Garroth mumbled. "I forgot the water, I'll be back. Oh and does anyone else want something to drink? I got this red drink that's totes the rage." Zianna. "No thanks but I'll help you get the food out of the oven, girlfriend!" Sylvannah said, leaving with Zianna. "I bet Garroth would like a red drink in a small glass." Zane said, laughing. "Zane, stop it." Garroth almost yelled. "Stop what Garroth? I'm just trying to help you out with your game." Zane said. "I know what you're doing Zane, and it's getting annoying." Garroth said, gritting his teeth. "Uhh, Dad, maybe you should stop Zane and Garroth's fight." Vylad said. "What? They're fighting? Zane! Garroth! Stop th-" Garte was cut off by his phone ringing. "Agh, this is about the beach house. One minute." Garte said, leaving us. "What I'm saying is that you have this horrible habit of flirting with girls and not continuing." Zane said. "Zane! Stop now!" Garroth yelled. "Temper, temper! I'll stop. But before I stop, would you like some mashed potatoes? They're small and cute, just how you like them." Zane said. "Zane!" Garroth yelled. He went outside so I went to his room to watch what will happen. I grabbed my guitar and played Can You Feel The Love Tonight.

I looked outside and saw Garroth kiss Aphmau. What a coincidence... I smiled at the sight and continued playing. I'll eat later. I don't feel like eating. I smiled, knowing this might change their lives.

Alright, so this is it. Thank you guys for sticking with me. I hope you enjoyed. Did you feel the love tonight? Haha, well GDNIGHT!