~Chapter 16~ Reopening Hearts (Short)

Your POV

I was looking through my locker until I hear someone behind me. "Just so you know, I'm trash. I was wondering if you would take me out." I kicked whoever was behind me hard where the sun doesn't shine. "Ugh.. Dante.." I groaned. "OUCH! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT ME THERE!!!" Dante cried. "I'm sooo sorry!" Travis apologized. "Valcrum? That's weird for you to apologize." I said. "Oh, it's you, Dirus." Valcrum said. "Wait a minute.. If you're here with Dante, that means... HAHA!" I laughed. "Huh?" Valcrum asked. "Heh... I can't believe you take dating advice from Dante..." I said. "What do you mean? My dating advice is the best! I wrote a book about it!" Dante exclaimed, holding his book. I took it and went through the pages. Step 3: Touch the butt! "One rule if you want a girl to like you. Never ever touch their butt. There's some good advice, like ask before you kiss a girl. But never ask before you touch a butt. They'll slap you!" I said. "Well, if your so good at it, then why don't you take a day in our shoes? If you could get a girl's number by the end of the day, I'll let Valcrum be. If you don't, you'll have to go on a date with me!" Dante bet. "Alright. In your shoes right? So I have to wear a boy uniform? I got one in my bag." I said. " Why do you have one in your bag?" Travis asked. "My brother's... Ugh.." I groaned. I changed and now I looked like my brother. "Now start!" I walked up to a girl and spoke in a masculine voice. "Excuse me, may I have your number?" I asked. "Wait, that voice, that face, EVERYONE!! FERNANDO'S BACK!!" The girl screamed. What?! "Here have my number!" "NO, have MY number!" "NO MINE!" "MINE!" Girls screamed. "Girls, calm down. You all can give me your numbers." Later on, a lot of papers were on the floor with numbers. I neatly stacked them and carefully walked over to Dante. "Well, I succeeded." I stated simply. "W-WHAT?! That's it! I'm done!" Dante stormed off. I only laughed. I looked around for Valcrum but he was gone. Where is he? He needs to know about me winning. I went around the school and by the bleachers, I heard a familiar voice. "AH HA HA!!! WHY?!" I walked over and saw a bruised Valcrum and an angry Katelyn. "Whoa, what happened here?" I asked. "He was checking out my butt!" Katelyn yelled. I rolled my eyes and picked him up. "I'll be taking him now." I said. "Wait, is that you Fernando?" Katelyn asked. "Nope, it's just me, (Y/N).. Dante bet with me and I had to look like a boy. I won and now Valcrum can be himself when trying to get a girl. I gotta go Katelyn. I'll see you around." I said, leaving Katelyn dumbfounded. I laid Valcrum on a bench and tried waking him up. "I'M SORRY KATELYN!" Valcrum bolted up. I sighed. "Oh, i-it's you... Umm... What happened?" He asked. "Katelyn knocked you out cold. I took care of you here before I managed to wake you up though. Now that you're awake, I gotta go. Oh, and by the way, you don't have to follow Dante's stupid book anymore. You're free to go. I'll see you around.." "Thank you (Y/N).. for taking care of me..." I stopped in my tracks immediately. "You're welcome... Travis..." I smiled. I walked away, knowing he reopened my heart and I reopened his.

Just so you know if you didn't understand what I meant about reopening Travis's heart and him reopening yours: It means that you guys are now friendly with each other despite the feud between the two families. I hope you enjoyed! See you later!