Chapter 10

Blake

"Can we talk?" Liam asked, standing in front of me in the middle of the school hall. I haven't seen him for days, he didn't go to school until today. 

"I have nothing to say to you." I stated coldly. I mean, last time I saw him, I got kidnapped by one of his friends. What the hell does he expect?

"Then, you leave me no choice." He grabbed my arm firmly, forcing me to follow him into the Janitor's closet.

"You hurt me!" I winced. 

"I'm sorry" He said, releasing my wrist. 

"I don't want to talk to you Liam, just leave me alone!" I tried to leave but he was standing in front of me, pressing himself against me, I was trapped between his strong body and the wall. 

I couldn't see anything, it was dark in here, all I could do was feel his warm breath against my skin.

"Please, let me leave." I whispered almost only for me to hear. 

"Not until you hear what I have to say." I crossed my arms, waiting for him to speak. 

"I'm sorry." He said quietly. "I'm truly sorry." 

"For what? Uh?" I asked angrily. "For lying about me to all the school? For making me look like one of your whores?! Isn't it what you had planned since the beginning?" 

"No- Blake... I didn't plan any of this, it's a misunderstanding." 

"A misunderstanding?!" I gasped. "Are you kidding me?!" I yelled. "You lied about me! You made fun of me!"

"No-" 

"I got kidnapped! Your friend kidnapped me!"

"He's not-"

"I heard a gunshot! I'm not crazy, I know what I heard! And you... You had blood on your clothes..." 

"I swear it's not what you think Blake... Please let me explain, I-"

"There's nothing to explain! I don't want anything to do with you or any of your friends! Just leave me alone!" I pushed him with all the anger I had in me and I left the closet, running to the classroom. 

Great. Now I'm late.

"Where have you been?" Jen asked as I sat down. Liam suddenly entered the classroom, he looked angry, really angry. But still handsome. Why can't I get him out of my head? After everything he's done to me? 

"Let me guess," Jen sighed, "It's because of him?" I nodded shyly. I know Jen doesn't like him at all. "I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!" She crossed her arms angrily. 

"It's ok, Jen." 

She shook her head in disapproval and sighed.

"Bring me your homework  now." The teacher stated and I started to panic.

"I.. I didn't have time to do my homework." I said shamefully. I was too busy preparing my mother's party.

"Well... I didn't expect this from you Miss Turner." 

"I'm sorry, I was... I was very busy." I looked down.

"Yeah, you were too busy having an affair with Liam!" Lauren stated in front of everyone before everyone started to laugh. I could feel the tears in my eyes but I didn't want to break in front of them.

"I lied ok?!" Liam exclaimed, making me look up at him in shock. 

"She doesn't want me, that's why I lied." He stared at them with cold eyes. "Now all of you shut up!"