Chapter 17

I woke up feeling Liam's arms around my waist, holding me close to his body.

It's weird, being here, in my bedroom, with him, but I love it. 

I feel safe when I'm next to him, I feel like nothing can happen to me as long as he's with me. 

I opened my eyes and yawned, not wanting to leave his arms. That's when I spotted the clock.

"Damn it! Wake up Liam! It's 11 in the morning! We're late!" I got out of the bed and grabbed some clothes. 

"Liam! Wake up!" He growled.

"I'm tired. Just come to bed." He turned around and buried his face into the pillow.

"We're missing school!" I said exasperated while putting my clothes on. 

"Oh just for once, it's no big deal". He mumbled. 

"Yes it is! I'm not used to skipping school! You're free not go go but get your ass out of my bed." 

He let out a long sight before standing up, finally. "Fine. I'm coming." 

After a few minutes, we both got into his car and Liam drove us to school. We decided to head to the cafeteria and eat something before the next class starts. That's when I saw Jen and Tom, sitting together at a table. I walked towards them and Liam followed me. 

"You too got back together?" I asked in disbelief. 

"Yeah! Isn't it awesome?!" Jen exclaimed. I could see the joy radiate on her face.

"What happened?" Last time I talked to Tom, he was pretty clear...

"I just acted like a jerk so, I apologized to Jen and lucky for me, she forgave me." He looked up and smiled at me, making me understand that our last conversation had made him change his mind. "By the way, I'm throwing a party next Friday, I hope you'll be there."

"Me?" I asked in shock.

"Of course you."

"Well... Yeah, of course, with pleasure" I stuttered. 

"Where were you this morning?" Jen asked, raising an eyebrow. "Why are you two together?"

"I didn't wake up this morning."

"And she convinced me to go to school so I proposed her to pick her up." Liam added, looking at me. 

I don't know if Jen believed us but she didn't say anything. I don't want her to know about Liam and I, I want it to remain my little secret. 

Liam and I's secret. 

After school Liam drove me to that strange place and we trained again. 

As usual he didn't even give me a break, he kept training me and showing me new things.

I feel more and more confident now. 

"I'm so tired." I sighed.

"I know. We're done for today."

We headed to his car and he drove me home. 

"Do you want to stay with me tonight?" I asked while he was driving.

"No. Not tonight. I can't." He said while keeping his eyes on the road. 

"Where are you going? What do you have to do?" I know I shouldn't ask him this kind of things but I can't help myself. 

"I have... Things to do."