survived

Panic rose all around the town, doctors were rushing left and right as each solider fell and fell.

Each time a vampire wins, one of the towns own dies.
But at least very few survived, they were considered miracles.

Geno was considered one.

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧

The smell of dust and magic filled the air, geno, one of the Kings soldiers, was charging into battle.
He was one of the younger recruits, having the age of 12.
Most of the Kings soldiers died due to vampires, and that's how this war started.
Geno was summoning his bones like a protective Circle around him. But every time a vampire was to go near him one of the bones will fly out and impal them.

This strategy worked for the most part, he didn't kill them. No, he was to young for his magic to kill someone. Tho it did do a good job of slowly them down so one of the other soldiers can finish the job.

The whole battle was ear killing, geno was surprised he even made it this far. But all he could hear were the sounds of gunshots, swords and knives.
And screams.

As geno threw a few more bones into the chest of a vampire he noticed a black figure making its way down the hill side.
Right to geno.

It was a bit hard seeing where it was coming from through all of the dust and vampires trying to attack geno. Geno kept his eyes on the figure, he thinks it was trying to make a stealth attack.
So he made careful moves to insure that he wouldn't be attack. But for split moment when geno had to defend himself from another vampire. The figure was gone.

Geno could feel his soul drain from his body as he turned and looked for the black figure. There wasn't any other soldiers in his area to ask for help, geno was alone.
He started to slowly started to back up, away from the hill. Nothing but the white dust in the air was the only thing he could see.
The sounds of people fighting was the only thing he could hear.

With a bump, his back hit something and he felt his soul shatter to pieces. The whole place they fought on was just a big pile of land so there wasn't any walls or objects in the way.

But that wasn't just it, the sound of a gunshot echoed near geno and he brought to the ground in pain. His right arm had been shot and now his HP has gone down by six, he then heard the sound of laughter.

"I can't believe you've been shot by your own people!" It hollered in laughter, and geno slowly turned his body around. Clutching his shattered arm.
"But who cares, it makes my job easier!"

The figure then pulled it's hood off and revealed a vampire skeleton. His eyes were both blood red, his teeth were as sharp as a sword and he was taller than the trees near geno's home.

He then lifted his arm which showed his three feet long claws and lifted it over his head.

And geno closed his eyes tight.

*slash*

Geno didn't even scream, but he could feel his HP and blood leave his body.

A gunshot was heard, and the figure hollered in pain while covering his left eye.

Geno slowly opened his eyes and coughed up blood. Someone in the same purple uniform as geno helped him up and started to carry him on their back.

"Stay with me buddy!!" Their voice echoed as the world around geno turned dark, "we're almost there! Hang on for me!"

But geno was already gone.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Alphys! Alphys!" The solider yelled as he ran into the packed medical center.

The yellow doctor turned her eyes to them and gave a small scream as she saw the small bloody skeleton on his back.

"O-oh my-my god!" Alphys screamed as she got a bed for geno, "hurry! H-h-his HP is almost at one!"

The solider set geno down quickly but gently and watch as a few doctors and Alphys rush him to emergency room.

"G-get his so-soul stabilized!" Alphys said as she brought the stabilizer, she rushed some more after seeing geno start to dust.

She stopped for a moment and looked to a locked cabinet, then to some of the medical supplies in her hand.
She made up her mind and took some keys out of her pocket and unlocked the cabinet.
She then pulled out a syringe with a red liquid in it, she then made her way to geno.

"Out." She ordered, her voice sounded like a general. But that's only because of how serious this risk was.

The doctors rushed out the door knowing she was not to be messed with. Once all of them were gone she turned and made her way to geno, who was running out of time.

"Please," she begged, "this never worked on the dead, but you can still make it. Please make this work, don't become like them."

And with that, she injected geno with determination.

Geno's HP stopped right a 1, he was a second away from being dead. He moved a bit but continued to sleep. Alphys fell to the floor, the room was filled with laughter of relief.
"I-i did it!" She cried out, happy tears fell from her eyes, "It worked! It worked!"

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

I got better at writing the first chapter, no?

Tell me if it's too fast or slow so I can better my writing so you can have a better time reading! ♡♡

I can't even look at the first one in my first book, lol.

OK bye have a nice day!

Pepe! Out!