Pretty

This chapter is dedicated to ivanyeh for the wonder fan art they did of geno! Their art style is really amazing!♡ anyway hope you like this chapter♡

(Play music)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Geno slowly started to wake up but kept his eye closed. He felt extremely warm and didn't want to get up and away from the warmth.
He moved and pushed himself deeper where he felt where the warmth was coming from.
He felt the warm blanket slightly move, geno grabbed onto it and pulled it closer. Kinda surprised at how heavy it felt.

Geno moved his arm a bit to get comfortable but felt something around his hand. Geno raised an non existent eyebrow in confusion but kept his eye closed. Soon he began to fall asleep again, the warmth making him feel drowsy.

It wasn't till he flinched a bit, getting out of his warm trance, when he felt some arms wrap around his Waist.

"Huh?" Geno said confused, finally opening his eye.

Geno came face to face with the color black and raised an 'eyebrow'.
"What the...?" Geno whispered and looked up.
Geno screamed at the hooded figure and kicked them off the bed. Causing them to shriek in horror as their body fell to the ground.
The force of the kick managed to knock geno down as well since he was close to the edge. Geno fell on his back to the ground as the blanket landed on him.

"Who the hell are you!?" Geno yelled trying to get up.

"What do you mean!?" The voice called from the other side of the bed, "what we're you doing in my bed?"

"This - isn't - your - bed." Geno huffed taking the blanket off him.

"What?" Death said and got up from the other side but he tripped over a pillow on the ground and landed on the floor.

Geno finally got the blanket off and looked around for whoever was in the bed with him.
It wasn't till a few seconds later death popped up from the floor gasping and gripping the bed. He finally got himself untangled from the bed sheets that fell to the ground.

Geno screamed a bit in surprise and hit the bed, "don't. Do that!" Geno said clutching his chest wheezing.

"Sorry sorry!" Death apologized carefully getting up

Geno got up as well and put the blanket on the bed and stared at death. Death stared back in silence.

"How'd you get here?" Geno asked and slowly walked over to his backpack to get clothes out, "I thought you were in the other room?"

"So did eye" death said rubbing his eye socket. Geno held in a laugh, "I think I came in here?"

"Why?" Geno asked suspiciously as he took out a green turtle neck from his backpack.

"Oh!" Death said remembering, "I heard some yelling and I was worried, so I came here to help. When I saw there was nothing wrong I was too tired to go back to my room."