To the castle!

(Play music)

Geno gasped as the creature charged after the vampires and the Leader.
The leader immediately shoved the others away before the creature, or the X, could hit them.

"Greson!" Geno called for him in a worried tone and looked away to find greson, only to see him rush up the stairs. Geno looked out the the window to see more vampires going to attack the creature. It howled in pain as one vampire threw a spear into its back.

The creature quickly scratched the spear our and waved it's hand near the vampire, hitting them straight on and making them hit a tree.
Geno heard the familiar sound of HP dropping, but instead of the monster staying unconscious. They began to dust, the sound of a monster soul breaking filled everyone's ears.

The solider vampires forced themselves to turn away from their fallen friend and give their full attention to the creature.

"Greson, I'm scared!" A crying voice said behind geno, he turned his head to see the kids with greson.
He had a serious yet panicked look on his face, "It's going to be fine, we just need a place to hide okay?" Greson said calmly to the little vampire but they continued to cry and cry till some of the other kids started to get upset and start to cry as well.

Geno rushed over to them, "hey, hey." Geno said soothingly, they all looked up to him.
Geno smiled, "look, we're going to be safe. We just need to......leave, okay. I promise I'll keep you safe. I can use magic remember?" Geno smiled hoping it'll calm them all down a little, it did a bit and they wiped their tears away.

They all started to scream and cry again when a cry of pain and the screaming of the creature was heard outside. Geno started to panic and lose his calm, "s-shh, ssshhh. It's ok-okay, it's okay - greson what are w-we going to do?" Geno stuttered.

"I, I don't know. It's not safe to get them outside to the Castel." Greson said, he started to put a lot of thinking into a plan before geno ran to the back of the room.

"Greson!" Geno called over at the end of the hallway, greson ran with the kids behind him, geno patted the wooden wall and summoned a bone.
"There's tons of tree here, if I can break down the wall you guys can walked through the trees without being seen. You'll be safe."

Greson nodded and grabbed the bone from geno's hand and began to his the wooden wall. Geno summoned another one and went to work, the wood was hard and they could bearly manage to get a dent out of it before a few children started to scream and cling onto geno and greson.

Geno handed the bone to fell as he raced back to the window to see what scared the kids.

Geno gasped as he saw more and more vampire soldiers being picked up by the creature and being flung into the air.
Geno gave off a quiet scream when he saw the creature getting closer to the orphanage he and the kids were in.

The Leader stopped it from coming by turning into a big bat and scratching it in the eye.
The creature wailed in pain and tripped back.

The leader then pulled out a staff from his cloke and ran to the creature.
Geno didn't get any time to see what happened next because he ran back to the wooden wall.

"Greson!" Geno called out and greson turned his head.
"We have to hurry, that thing is getting closer. The Leader just managed to get him a few feet away.  But We don't have that much time!"

Greson nodded and proceeded to hit the wooden wall faster, fell started working at a faster pace as well. Some kids, that looked like fells age, started to hit the wall with their fist and legs making the process go faster.
Geno summoned a few more bones to give to them.