Risks are never to be taken here

(Play music )

Death walked down the steps of the medical center to the outside. The blue lights shined down on him letting him see the path to the tunnel, not that he needed it. He could easily see through the dark even if every blue stone were to break and leave everything in darkness.

Death laid back on telling geno anymore then he was meeting with yellow district. Hopefully geno only thought of it as a name to a person of some sort, death didn't want to give geno any information on them if he were to leave and head back to the monster kingdom.

The small pebbles that made a pathway to the tunnel crunched under deaths grey boots, making them audible for anyone by to hear.

Two vampire soldiers stood at the side of the entrance of the tunnel like they always do. Death stood to a halt in front of the tunnel and between the two soldiers.
"Don't let anyone out, and if someone does request to enter the tunnel, deny the request and later tell me who asked. Understand?" Death said in a serious voice, both of the soldiers nodded but didn't say a word.

"Good," death said and entered the tunnel.
It was long and dark, to some monsters, but death easily walked through it without any distractions. As he got closer to the end, he saw a figure standing at the end.
But as soon as he got close enough the figure dissappeared.

"What the....." deaths voice trailed as he walked faster, he pulled his staff from his cloke and held it tight.

When he finally made to the end of the tunnel he carefully and slowly walked out.
He was immediately met with the grey foggy forest as it clouded his vision.
"Damn," death whispered forgetting about the figure he saw, "its getting even more foggy. I can hardly see through it."

A whoosh sound from behind death made chills go up his spine. He quickly turned around and raised his staff.
No one was to be seen, death started step back from the tunnel, holding his staff in the air tightly and firmly.

Another whoosh went from behind him again, death turned as fast as he could and swung his staff to only hit air

Death then looked all around the forest, not a soul was to be seen. Death sighed, slightly lowering his staff.
"My imagination," death sighed and looked up.

"BOO!!!"

Death shrieked and jumped, only to trip over a root of a tree and fall face first into the hard dirt.
A voice behind him hollered in laughter as death groaned.
"Ow..." death gasped.

" death gasped