into the forest

The damage to the mountain was huge, the landslide blocked anyone from getting to the other side of the path.
No one else was hurt then sule who was almost crushed trying to get geno out of the way. No supplies were left to go down and find geno, but the drop was to deep. It's most likely geno is dead, sule will have to report it back to the castle.
There wasn't anything anyone could do, they could just call out to geno but no one answered.

"GENO!!" Sule called again and again till one of the elites had to stop her. She hushed him for a second to hear, but no one answered.
"Ma'am, near where he fell is all rocks, there's no way he would have survived it."

Sule was silent for a few seconds, "get me his information sheet, his full name is Genocide Gaster. Should be easy to find."

The elite obeyed and brought back a small clipboard with geno's information. Sule looked around for a small line, she wrote the date and words deceased.

"Alright!" Sule shouted getting back to general mode, She handed the elite the clipboard and walked up to the front, "we have two days to make it back to the main scout camp! I want everyone to conserve their food and water! Were going to circle the mountain am I clear!?"

"SIR YES SIR!" The scouts chanted.

"Good!" Sule smiled and turned, "move out!"

The scouts followed behind, some purposely walked near the edge of the trail just to see if geno was there.

But no one could see through the Fogg.

..........

"Uuuhhhhhgg," geno groaned and slightly shivered the ground felt cold and wet. And slightly hard.
Geno tired to roll over and grab his blanket but soon realized he couldn't move much.
Geno's eye shot open and he frantically looked at his surroundings. He was completely covered in damp dirt except from the waist(?) Up. Geno started to desperately pull the rest of his body out of the dirt only to have more fall on him.
Geno huffed and summoned a bone and started to try to get some of the dirt off of his back since he was laying on his stomach(?)
It worked for the most part but took a long while to finish. But once he was done he quickly pulled himself out and quickly got away from the dirt to insure that no more got on him.
He dusted himself off and started to recall what happened.
There was a boom, some of the mountain started to fall and geno ended up catapulted into the forest.

Geno slightly panicked but remained calm. He looked up to see if there was anyone looking for him but he couldn't see through the fog. Everything was dark and cold down here, so geno quickly changed into his normal wear.

(dark green wool long sleeve with navy green jeans and black boots, and papyrus's red handkerchief around his wrist. In case ya didn't know)

He became slightly warmer but he still had no way out. He soon noticed all the supplies that were buried under the dirt. It was all the belongings of the scouts who decided to reset their camp.
Geno started to dig for a few hours until he found what he was looking for. He pulled out his small bag and searched inside. A wave of relief crashed over geno when he found the walkie-talkie Alphys gave him. Geno started to turn the the dial to scout code faster then anything he's done in his life.
But when he did all he heard was static.
Geno groaned as panic started rise up in him again. He looked around the forest to see if there was anything he could use to get a better signal but sadly nothing.

Geno sighed and began to look through the things that fell with him. He found a bunch of food and few cases of water. He took as much as he could of everything and looked around.
There was no trail he could follow, but the best way was to head west, it would take a long while to reach it but they have a small mountain in the forest geno could climb and get out.
Geno pulled out a compass he found and followed the arrow pointing west. He only had a 15 days before he was legally presumed dead.
"Alright," geno laughed nervously, "here we go."