Uncertain confrontation.

"Augh!!" Sule gagged and leaned over to the corner of the room, magic poured from her mouth and fell to the floor.
"W-why the fuck did I d-do that?" She groaned and got down on her knees.

"You bearly lasted half a minute, the pet just left Sule." A monster laughed from behind her. She glared at them but quickly turned her head back, more magic started to pour from her mouth. Everything felt dizzy and she had really bad nausea.

The monster laughed some more before she heard a growl from behind her, "Get back to work."

She heard the door opened immediately and the monster left, leaving Sule and August alone.

"I thought after all that time in royal guard you would've toughened up? It's not like it matters that much anyway, that bunny was nothing more than another murder." August sighed, Sule ignored him and tried to get up. She used the walls to balance herself before looking back at August.

"After all this time apart I thought you would've grown some balls to do it yourself, and what the hell do you mean another murder?" Sule snapped and wiped some of the magic off her mouth, August gave her an amused look and laughed. Sule shook her head and started to leave.

"Those girls he was talking about, his kids and wife...he killed them a long time ago." August explained, Sule looked at him then back to the door without saying anything.

"I'm going to go change, I'm covered in dust." She groaned and opened the door, as she went out August followed.

"Don't you have other fucked up shit to do?" Sule growled irritatedly, August simple shook his head and crossed his arms.

"What? Do I have no business going up the stairs?" August raised an eyebrow at Sule, she simply sighed and made no other comment as they went up.

As soon as they got back into the hallway the sounds from the basement stopped, and silence surrounded them.

Sule and August went separate ways to their rooms, Sule slammed the door shut to hers and looked at her backpack.
Everything was still in there, her bed hadn't been touched or even made. The walls of her room were dark brown and so was the rest of the furniture.
She sighed and went over to the bathroom in the darkness, she looked down at her hands and realized they were still covered in dust. She gasped and wiped them off on her pants, feeling sick again.

She leaned over to the sink as more magic poured from her mouth and into the sink, she took a deep breath and wiped her mouth.
She rubbed her skull and sighed looking into the mirror.

"......." her reflection stares back at her, silent as always, "god............just...calm down. It's almost over..."
Sule groaned and put her head down, she slightly gripped the sides of her skull and looked back at the mirror in disgust. She glared at it before walking away back to her room and to her backpack. She grabbed onto her sweater and took it off, throwing it at the side and revealing her tattoos on her bones.

She pulled out some clothes and tossed the ones she was wearing aside. As she changed into a sleeveless turtle neck, the neck part was black while the rest of it was a violet, and white pants and black boots.
She looked over to the floor where her sweater laid, she grabbed it and dusted it off before tying it around her waist and looking back out the door.

She sighed and grabbed the knob, but didn't turn it. She stayed at the door for a moment before turning the knob slowly, and walking out the door.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

August's room was quite bigger than Sule's, as he walked in he was greeted with the familiar sent of books and chemicals.
It didn't bother him, he was far more than used to it. He strided over to a small book shelf he had in the room and pulled out a huge fake book and set it on the desk he had.