Three

It's been four weeks since geno's been hurt and doctor Alphys was keeping a close watch on him. She had moved him from the medical center to her house where she got special permission from Asgore. Where she talked with Undyne.

They both sat on the table and chatted quietly as geno slept.
"Any news from the Soldiers in the north?" Alphys asked.

"No," Undyne said as she sipped some tea, "they can't find they're hidden palace."

Alphys sighed sadly, "I feel like we left those soldiers who fought in the war in vain. All those deaths and to only have three survivors. I'm just glad your one of them."

"That's why I'm trying to find the rest of the vampires before they repopulate. It isn't fair that we had so many die and to only push the vampires back!" Undyne choked a bit on tears, it wasn't easy being one of the few survivors, especially since there's only three.

"I'm just happy that we recruited a lot of more soldiers to help." Alphys said, "what about news from the east?"

Undyne flinched, "Let's just say, geno's going to have to stay here longer. His father was cornered by ten, there was nothing they could do."

Alphys's eyes started to water, "gaster!? He's......gone, I can't believe it."

"If geno wakes up......I don't even know what we're going to do." Undyne says.

"Dad?" A small voice said, then it became panicked, "DAD!? H-hello!!?"
Both Alphys and undyne jumped up from they're seats as they heard a huge thump on the ground.
They found geno looking at himself in a panicked matter. He soon saw the blood that dripped from his chin and the slash across his chest.
"What happened to me!? Where's my dad!?"

Undyne went over to help geno but only got yelling in response, "STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

Bones started to form around geno as he hugged his knees and shook his head. Undyne put a protective arm in front of Alphys. Soon geno's little panic attack faded and the bones slowly disappeared.
"Al - Alphys?" geno quivered, undyne slowly went to geno and lifted him up. He was still small, he was only 12.
Sudden guilt emerged through undyne, she had begged Asgore not to recruit soldiers so young. She seen the results of sending children into war. In fact, she was the results.

"Listen bud," Undyne said comforting voice, "you got hit really bad, Alphys saved you just in time. You're one of the three survivors that made it."

"Is my dad one of them?" Geno sniffed.

Undyne to a deep breath, "Let's talk on the kitchen."

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

*two years later*

"Alright, st-stand straight a-and tall." Alphys smiled at geno.
He obeyed and stood against the measuring line Alphys made. Alphys looked at the numbers and wrote it down on her clipboard and sighed.

"Not g-good," Alphys said, "not only that your HP h-hasn't gone up more than one, yo-your hight and health are the s-same. But it's k-kinda to be expected"

"Well I'm taller than you," geno smiled proudly.

"You're 5'0, geno." Alphys said in a blank voice for humor.

"Don't remind me," geno groaned.

Alphys giggled and took geno's head to examine it, "the glitch l-looks the same, it do-doesn't bother you r-right?"

"No, feels like nothing and can't see nothing," geno shrugged, "besides,  why is the glitch even there?"

"I'm pretty s-sure the glitch is affecting your me-memory," Alphys joked as she brought out some napkins, "I've t-told you already, when a monster is hurt and the damage is to g-great to heal. T-the magic from the body starts to ma-make up these "covers" to h-help the body refrain f-from damaging itself more."

"That's cool," geno said, already showing interest in other things in Alphys's work space.

Alphys gave a small sigh and started to wipe the blood from geno's mouth. "I'll need to f-find a way to stop all the i-internal bleeding. It's g-getting old th-that I have to keep cl-cleaning the blood stains off your bed."

"I'm sorry." Geno said quietly, the 14 year old started to feel like a burden to Alphys and undyne.

Alphys quickly looked up, "Oh no! I was o-only joking, it's n-not your fault g-geno. Do you understand."

Geno looked up and nodded.

"Good," Alphys smiled, "N-now lift up your sh-shirt so I can see the w-wound,"

"Why do you need to see it, though?" Geno asked as he took off his shirt, "It's not like it hurts or anything."

"Y-you ask to many q-questions, but that's not a b-bad thing." Alphys smiled as she took the bandaids off of geno, the bandaids were drenched in red. So Alphys could see a small red outline on geno's shirt.
"I j-just want to be c-cautious. Yo-you see, if y-you were the k-kind of monster like me I w-wouldn't be t-to worried. Bl-blood is always g-going to be in physical m-monsters like me and u-undyne. So having a-an external bleeding th-tging like this wouldn't be a problem. B-but since you're a s-skeleton you don't h-have much ph-physical matter, s-so usually monsters like y-you don't have any blood a-at all. But you're o-one of the rare t-type."

"Dad used to tell that to me and papyrus," geno smiled sadly.

Alphys nodded and continued, "S-so if monsters l-like you h-have blood. You have to k-kind of keep it in you at a-all coast. Since you d-don't have any organs, veins, a h-heart. S-stuff like that, it's hard to replace."

"But since I'm basically reproducing blood it won't affect me?" Geno asked.

"That's w-what I want to know. I-i want to see if th-this won't effect y-you in the f-future." Alphys shrugged and wrote down some more notes on her clipboard.

"And n-now the l-last part, let's see y-your soul." Alphys ordered.

Geno gave a sour look and summoned his "soul". He never liked how it looked after he was saved. He wouldn't even call it a soul, more of a shard.

"Hold it for a s-second please." Alphys said turning around, "I left t-the soul scanner in t-the ca-cabinet."

Geno huffed and held the floating soul in his hands as Alphys went away. She opened the cabinet and rummaged through it till she found it. She walked back with shutting the cabinet so it slammed shut.

It sounded like a gunshot to geno.

He jumped from the spot he was in and frantically looked around for the gun. He held the arm the was shot.
He was calmed down after a moment and saw Alphys's worried look.
"I'm....really sorry." Geno trembled.

"No don't be," Alphys said bringing geno into a hug. "Let's finish this another time."

"Yeah."

Sorry you guys haven't got the afterdeath yet!! T^T

But you know how I like to take things a bit slow♡

Stay tuned for the next episode of dragon ball-

Jk

See you next chapter.

Pepe! Out!