pink is a nice color

Death and geno went their separate ways through the Castel after death gave him directions to the great hall which was mostly know as the ball room.

Death couldn't help but feel happy that geno could possibly be a possible friend.

Once geno left to the great hall death immediately went back to his office. He rang a bell that went all the way down to the service quarters.

In about a minute a black bat swooped up and through the blue opening and reformed into a bunny vampire.

"Yes Leader?" The bunny asked, death walked over to the small desk and pulled out a paper and pencil and handed it to the bunny.

"Write a letter to yellow district and tell Nim that I need to speak with her in three hours. Write not to worry its just a quick resource check and some talking me and her need to do." Death said.

The bunny nodded and wrote it all down, then the bunny grabbed both of deaths hand and shook them.

"Be safe and be invisible." Death looked at them seriously.

"I plan too," the bunny smiled and flew off to the exit.

Death raced down the steps of the tower back to the hallways. Each step echoed through the castle, once he passed all the hallways he went down some huge stairs that led to a huge ball room.

The ball room was filled with noise vampires and a few monsters. Children ran on the marble floors, others had tables placed there to eat.

Deaths eye danced through the ballroom looking for gerson.  He couldn't see him at first through all the vampires and monsters but then he found him where most of the kids were.

Death walked over there as carefully as he could but still tripped and stumbled through the vampires and monsters.

A few minutes later after stumbling through the crowed, death finally made to greson.

He carried a small tabled to the corner of the room where some kids followed.

Death saw geno a few feet away talking to some of the kids and laughing.

He gave a kind wave to geno when he saw death looking over