Confusion

Geno and Dr. Kim walked back into the district, most of the vampires seemed to hide a bit more than usual. Geno glanced around the area a small bit confused but choose not to question it.

After a while of walking Geno and Dr. Kim managed to make it to the orphanage, luckily the kids were still asleep.

“Go ahead and rest, Geno.” Dr. Kim suggested as he walked over to the kitchen, “I'll make us some tea.”

Geno nodded and walked over to the couch, “Alright, Thank you Kim.”

Geno leaned back against the couch and sighed, it was an extremely long day for everyone, at least it somewhat ended on a good note. For now.

Geno averted his eyes to the closest thing in the room to him, his cheeks were lightly dusted with red as he thought back to the ‘Moment’ between him and Death. Now that he thought about it he couldn't stop, he shook his head, clearing his thoughts. Death and him weren't together, but there is something between the two. Hell there should be if the other already admitted falling in love with the other and him bringing them into a kiss.

Geno let out a small breath and rubbed his head, maybe he shouldn't think so much about this, but it's easier said than done. Letting his thoughts wonder he somehow made it to the Monster Kingdom. Geno smiled slightly and thought about undyne, she would probably like Death, perhaps Alphys too. Soon the happy memories made Geno frown, how could he had forgot about them?

Geno buried his face into his hand and made a small frustrated growl. Honestly what is he gonna do, he doesn't just want to leave them. He truly does love Red district and the vampires here but he also misses his home. Especially Alphys and Undyne, they probably thought he was dead anyways…

Geno shook his head, he would think about this later, today was far to much and he definitely didn't want to add to it. Geno huffed and shrugged, letting his thoughts rest.

Geno smiled when Dr. Kim came back with a cup of tea and set it on the small coffee table for him.

“You're not going to have any?” Geno asked as he blew into the hot cup, Dr. Kim shook his head and took a seat on a chair nearby.

“I'm alright, tea isn't really my thing.” Dr. Kim answered with a whisper, he was being quiet so the kids wouldn't wake up, or where already awake. Who knew with them.

Geno sighed and shrugged, drinking the tea, “If you insist..” he let his mind wander again and instantly thought back to the kiss nearly making him choke on his tea.

“Oh dear, are you alright?” Dr. Kim asked as Geno patted his chest.

Geno nodded and wiped his mouth, trying to hide the growing red on his face, “Y-yeah, just my thoughts haha..” Geno huffed and turned a bit more red, realizing how weird that might have sounded, and the growing red on his face wasn't helping his case.

The bird laughed quietly at Geno's expression and spoke, “Are you thinking back to the kiss with Death?”

But before Geno could even process an answer, a loud, high pitch squeal came from the staircase. The loud sound made Geno give off a small shriek in surprise and Dr. Kim nearly flew out of his seat to the nearest chair.

“YOU DID WHAT!?” A small voice squealed next to Geno making him flinch.

“M-Minnie!?” Geno laughed, very, nervously as he looked down to the deer vampire who had a huge grin on her face, “A-aren't you supposed to be in bed?” Geno asked hoping to avoid the topic.