Questions that can't be answered

"I'm sorry guys," geno gasped as he was being squeezed and hugged by millions of small worried children.
"I'm better s-see," geno gasped.

Once they finally let go of geno, one brought geno's backpack and handed it to him.
"Hm?" Geno looked at the kid holding his backpack up to him.

"It started making weird fuzzy and static noises from the bottom." The kid said.

"What!?" Geno gasped and looked around, gerson had gone out the room to set up some tables outside for the kids to eat while geno and the kids stay in the room.

Geno carefully took the bag from the kid and quickly dug his hand looking for the object.
"Please don't be broken...." geno whispered as a dozen of small children watched him curiously.

Geno searched for it for a few more seconds before feeling it at the bottom. Geno quickly fished it out and gave a gasp of relief.

The purple radio/walkie-talkie Alphys has given him was still in shape. The dial on the top had been turned to the right, geno turned the dial to the left turning it off.

"What is that?" Mini asked, geno's eye widened, he realized what he had shown them.

Crap! Geno's mind screamed, crap crap, what am I gonna tell them. They might tell death or someone else.

Geno sighed and thought for a few seconds before giving a small smile.
"It's a radio," geno said, he wasn't lying, it was a radio but it was also a walkie-talkie.

"Oh, could it play music?" Fell said from geno's bed where he laid down.

"Uhm," geno shrugged and looked at the purple box. He never really used it before so he wasn't completely sure how to.
"I-i think," geno raised an ' eyebrow ' and hesitantly turned the nob.

Static boomed through the radio, some kids started to cover their years and turn away. Geno quickly shut it off and shrugged, "I guess there's no signal."

Fell groaned, "there's nothing to dooooo," he rolled over geno's bed and jumped to the ground.

"You could play a game," geno shrugged and sat down on the ground.

"There's really not much to play tho," fell yawned but quickly looked to geno with stars in his eyes.

"What...?" Geno asked when caught fells gaze.

Fell whispered something to mini's ear, she smiled and nodded and ran out the room.

"I'm scared," geno joked around and sighed. He laid his head down on his knee waiting for whatever was about to happen.

"Why are scared of a book?" Mini said behind geno.

Geno's eye shot open, he gave a small gasp at surprise when mini appeared behind him.