Chapter 26 - As the Force Leads

Playlist:

❶ "Valise Septembre"—Titanic AST

❷ "Jessica's Theme"—The Man from Snowy River OST

Two days later, Luke and Naluma boarded an antiquated cruise ship, the Kattadan Empress

Two days later, Luke and Naluma boarded an antiquated cruise ship, the Kattadan Empress. The vessel would transport them to three different islands on Kattada. The luxury liner boasted exciting activities, fine dining, and luxurious staterooms—everything the honeymooner or wealthy retiree could desire. They even had the latest scrubber droids sanitizing every surface and filtering the air.

As they unpacked their bags in their cramped stateroom, Luke said, "We could have just stayed at the hotel for all this without the motion sickness, Cami. This is costing us a fortune. "

Naluma whispered into his ear as she ran his hand down his back, "Relax, sweetheart. It's all inclusive. We'll actually save money." Besides, I know the Force led us here, Luke.

I know. Just playing it up for anyone listening in. He pulled the straps of her sundress off her shoulders one at a time, planting a trail of kisses down each arm.

Luke. She giggled as he reached a sensitive area. What if someone is listening?

Let's give them something to enjoy then.

"Jed." His name was an objection.

Use the Force, Master Fau. Check the area. The only ones around us are otherwise occupied.

Her eyes widened as she scanned the area. Oh, so that's how it is. You've forgotten how to shield, Master Skywalker?

He trailed his tongue down her neckline as he unzipped her dress with the Force. Not at all. Not at all.

She laughed as they fell onto the bed. She ran her hands over his shoulders, sliding his blazer off his arms. Good. Don't want anyone hearing what I'm going to do to you.

The first day aboard consisted of settling into their stateroom and participating in the send-off

The first day aboard consisted of settling into their stateroom and participating in the send-off. Luke and Naluma had brought one uniform each and had hidden their lightsabers in their luggage, disguising them as cans of hair shellac.