Nash Grier ( Requested )

* Requested by maggiegrace6402. Hope you enjoy! *

I'm having a panic attack and he helps me threw it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were having a lazy day with your boyfriend, Nash Grier. You two were cuddled under tons of blankets watching _________ ( fill in the blank with your favorite movie ). You were laying on top of his chest as he had his arms wrapped around you.

You had zoned out after the first half of the movie and instead of even trying to pay attention you drew random shapes over your boyfriend's bare chest.

Your mind started to wander to the huge test you had to take tomorrow. You had always hated taking tests, but you hated this one more then any of the other ones you have ever had to take. The grade that you got on this test would determine if you would be able to get into _________ ( fill in the blank with your dream college ).

As your mind drifted more and more into the worst outcomes that could happen tomorrow your breath began to catch in your lungs. You felt as if you couldn't breath.

You tightened your grip on Nash. He looked down at you with concern written all over his face. "Y/N are you alright?" he asks. You shake your head and say, "I-I can't br-breath." Immediately a protective side of him comes out.

"Okay breath with me," he says. All you can do is give your head a slight nod. "In," he takes a deep breath in, "out." he says releasing the air he had just breathed in. You try to follow along with him, but you can't manage to get control of your breathing. After a couple more trys you say, "N-Nash it i-isn't work-working."

"Okay baby let's try something else. Try to match your breathing with mine," he says calmly. "In," he takes another big breath in, "out." He releases the air. You focus your attention to your body rising and falling on his chest. Slowly but surely you're able to get your breathing back under control.

"Are you okay now princess?" he asks. You take another deep breath. "Yes. Much better," you say cuddling into his chest even more. He starts to play with your hair.

"What was going on right there?" he asks. "The whole testing thing tomorrow just got to me is all," you reply. "You don't need to worry about that at all sweetheart. I know from the bottom of my heart that you will do amazing," he says smiling down at you. "Thank you baby," you say and give him a peck on his lips.

"Now let's finish watching the movie. It just got to the best part," you say excitedly. "You and your _______ ( fill in the blank with your favorite movie ). I will never understand it," he says giving a small chuckle. You shush him then turn your focus back to the T.V.

Published
April 8 2017