Shawn Mendes---Picture Imagine: Gorgeous Girl In The Parking Lot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Caption: I was walking into the arena that I'm singing in later tonight when I saw the most gorgeous girl standing by herself in the parking lot

Caption: I was walking into the arena that I'm singing in later tonight when I saw the most gorgeous girl standing by herself in the parking lot. I looked at her trying to gain eye contact but she kept looking at the ground shuffling her feet nervously. Her nervousness was drawing me in towards her. I haven't met any girls who purposely avoided looking at me. With that being said I couldn't control me legs as they carried me over towards her. Turns out her parents had to go to work and she had no one to drive her here so they dropped her off before they left so she could see me perform. I also learned that she is a really shy person which makes her all the more attractive. I invited her to come back stage so we could spend some time together before the show. She tried to deny my offer several times saying that she was fine with waiting in the parking lot. Finally though I was able to convince her to join me. We spent the three hours before the show hanging out in my dressing room joking around. When it was time for the show I made her stand at the edge of the stage so I could watch her as I sung. She looked so cute swaying side to side singing along with me. After the show I gave her a ginormous hug causing her to smile a beautiful smile. I asked her when her parents were going to get off of work and she told me not for another couple of hours and that she was planning on going back out to the parking lot to wait for them. I immediately told her that she was not going to do that and that I would take her home. She tried to convince me not to but being the stubborn person I am she didn't succeed. I had to go do a meet and greet so I told her to wait in my dressing room for me. Lucky she listened to me and did what I told her to do without objecting. I quickly did my meet and greet than went to see her again. She was asleep on the small black couch. Smiling I walked over to her and placed a light kiss on her lips. She blinked awake and looked at me shocked. I then told her that I couldn't help myself and just had to kiss her. She blushed a deep crimson red and I smiled a big goofy grin. After a while of us looking at each other I told her that I should probably take her home. She nodded and grabbed her phone while I grabbed my keys. Taking her hand in mine we headed back to the parking lot. Once we arrived to my jeep I opened the door for her and she climbed into it. I smiled as I walked around to the drivers side and got in. She told me the directions to her house and I followed them purposely driving as slow as the law would allow me to in order to make our time together last longer. When we eventually made it to her house I pulled into her driveway. She thanked me and started to get out of my jeep. I hopped out of it also and walked her to the front door. I looked down at her as I towered over her small fragile looking body. My eyes darted to her lips then back into her eyes. When she didn't pull away from me I rested my hands on either side of her face and pulled her closer to me. My lips landed on her soft ones and we stood there in the broad daylight kissing. The feeling of our connected lips made my heart flutter and butterflies grow in my stomach. I had never felt anything like this before and it felt amazing. Eventually she pulled away and politely thanked me for taking her home. I told her that it was no problem and that I had enjoyed spending time with her. As she turned away to walk into her house I stopped her and asked her for her phone number. She smiled and gave it to me then walked into her house. Even after the door had closed I continued to stand there smiling like crazy. That was the story of how I met my beautiful wife three years ago today. I love you darling don't you ever forget it.

A/N: All of that came from just looking at that picture. I'm impressed with myself and my imagination.

Published
May 8 2017