Shawn Mendes---Smut: Shawn Stay Here

Imagine being in your bedroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Shawn stay here," you say standing in your bedroom doorway. "C'mon Y/N I know you would enjoy it if we took a shower together," Shawn says grabbing your hips and using them to pull you closer to him. You place your hand on his chest.

"Shawn baby it'll be a quick shower. Now sit on that bed," you point at your bed with your other hand, "get on your phone and stay there."

With that you wiggle out of his grip, grab your change of clothes off of your bed, and head to the bathroom. You start the water and take off your clothes. When the water reached the right temperature you got in.

You then put wet your hair and put some shampoo into it. As you rinse it out you close your eyes letting the feeling of the water massaging your scalp take over you.

Opening your eyes to get the conditioner you jump back scared as you see Shawn standing naked right in front of you.

"Shawn! What did I tell you?" you ask putting your hands on your hips and sending him a glare.

"I'm sorry baby girl but it was to much to think that you were just down the hall naked and wet," Shawn says with a wink.

"Get out," you say. "C'mon don't you want a piece of this ice cream cake? A slice of this apple pie?" ( Sorry I had to add in the Matthew Espinosa vine. Just had too. ) Shawn asks. "I do just not right now," you reply.

"Gosh someone's moody. Let me help you calm down," Shawn says. He grabs the bottle of body wash and puts some in his hand.

"I'm not moody. I just want to take a shower by myself for once-what are you doing?" you ask him as he starts to run his soapy hands across your body.

"I'm washing your body in an attempt to calm you down," he says in a duh tone.

"Well stop it's not working," you say swatting at his hands. "Well I know what always works to calm you down guess I'll just have to try that instead," he says.

He grips the back of your thighs and picks you up. Instinctively you wrap your legs around his waist as he pushes your back against the wall of the shower.

"What are you planning Mendes? Cause I'm not in the mood for games," you say narrowing you eyes at him. "You'll see baby girl," he replies smirking.

With that he smashes his lips against yours and hungrily kisses you. He licks at you bottom lip signalling that he wants entrance when you don't allow it he squeezes your hips causing you to gasp. He takes that opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. You fight him for dominance but he wins in the end just like always.

His hands trail all over your body not missing a single spot as you tangle your fingers into his brown curls. You then roughly tug on the roots causing him to let out a low moan.

His lips then trail down your jawline and down your neck. He quickly finds your sweet spot something he is used to doing making you moan loudly.

He then reattaches your lips as he lines himself up with your entrance. Quickly he puts it all into you making you arch your back in pleasure.

Shawn pushes you harder against the wall supporting you up as you ride him. He lets out an occasional moan mixed with yours.

Soon you feel him twitch inside of you telling you that he was close.

"Do it," you say incurring him on. He quickly pulls out of you and cums all over your chest.

Since you had yet to reach your climaxe Shawn stuck three fingers into you and quickly pumped them in and out. Suddenly you felt them curl into your G spot and you came all over his thick fingers.

He then pulled them out and stuck them in his mouth tasting you. "Baby you taste delicious," he says giving a moan at the end of the sentence.

He then sets you back onto the ground and says, "you seem more calm now. Do you feel more calm?" "I currently feel like I'm on cloud nine," you reply. "Good," Shawn says smiling.

He moves the shower curtain to the side so he could step out. "Now I'll leave you to take that shower by yourself," he says. With that he leaves just as fast as he came.

"Finally," you breath out. "Hey I heard that. Don't make me come back in there," he warns threw the shower curtain.

You shut your mouth so fast that your teeth rattle together. Shawn starts to laugh obviously hearing them smash together.

"Now I'm gonna go sit on your bed. Love you baby," he says. "Love you too," you reply.

You hear the bathroom door open and shut. "Finally some peace and quiet so I can relax," you say putting some conditioner in your hands and washing your hair.

Published
May 17 2017