Hayes Grier---Picture Imagine: Just Trust Me

Imagine talking on the phone with your boyfriend, Hayes Grier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hayes: Darling walk outside of your house to the front yard.

You: Why?

Hayes: Just trust me.

You: Oookkkkaaaayyyy.

( You walk outside with your eyes examining the ground beneath you )

Hayes: Look up baby.

You: How do you know tha-

( You say that as you pick your head up to look in front of you but quickly stop talking when you see Hayes standing like in the picture above right across the street. You immediately start to run towards him. You quickly look both ways when you come to the street. When you don't see any cars you continue to run towards him throwing yourself in his arms and wrapping your legs around his torso. He holds on to you tightly and spins you in a circle burying his head in the crook of your neck as he does so. )

You: I thought you wouldn't be back for five more days.

Hayes: I was able to come back early.

You: I missed you so much.

Hayes: I missed you too darling.

( He takes his head out of your neck and you pick your head up off of his shoulder. You look at him in his sky blue eyes as he does the same to you. As if a trance fell over you two he slowly leans in towards you connecting his soft lips with yours. He kisses you slowly and passionately. When the two of you eventually pull away he looks back into your eyes. )

Hayes: I love you Y/N.

You: I love you too Hayes.

Published
April 18 2017