Shawn Mendes---Picture Imagine: My Reaction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Caption: I was walking out of my trailer while on set for my new movie when out of the blue I heard a feminine voice call my name

Caption: I was walking out of my trailer while on set for my new movie when out of the blue I heard a feminine voice call my name. The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place who's it was. When I turned my head around to look at the person my eyes locked with a beautiful pair of _________ ( fill in the blank with your eye color ) eyes. I took off as fast as my legs would take me to her so I could close the gap in between us. I quickly picked her up and held onto like my life depended on it. I cried a little bit too but that's to be expected when your gorgeous girlfriend of three years surprises you after going almost a full year not seeing each other. After we embraced each other I gave her a big passionate kiss. Gosh did I miss this girl. Everyone started to clap and cheer us on after she pulled away. I instantly turned a deep shade of red that I never knew was even a possible color that you could turn. I had forgotten that we were surrounded by people when I saw her. When I saw my baby everything else faded away and only her and I were left. Now I gotta brace myself because I know people are gonna tease me for my reaction. I mean she's my whole world I don't know how else people expected me to react.

Published
May 17 2017