Shawn Mendes ( Requested )

* Requested by MendesMuffinCookies. Hope you enjoy! *

Shawn is the nerd in school but you like him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were walking down the hallway of your school before the bell rang with your friends talking about how your best friend had scored a date with the hottest boy in the whole school.

"Yup you heard me right. I'm so excited for tonight!" your best friend squealed "You should be he's such a dream boat," your other friend says. "What are you going to wear?" you ask her. "I don't know. I was thinking-" she starts to say before you interrupt her.

"Hold onto that thought. I'll see you guys at lunch," you say turning around and walking down another hallway. You can feel their eyes looking at you, but you didn't care.

Even though every girl had the same gigantic crush on the same boy you had one on another boy, the schools biggest nerd. He was a tall brunette haired boy who always dressed in plaid making it easy for you to find him when ever he was in the same room as you. Not to mention he was pretty tall.

That was the reason you had walked away from your friends. You had seen him grabbing a big stack of books out of his locker.

You were about to walk straight over to him when you decide to instead accidentally bump into him. You didn't want to seem desperate. Plus you had no idea what to say to him and this gave you a way to casually get his attention.

You walked towards him just as he shut his locker and turned around. You purposely ran into him causing him to drop his books.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking were I was going," you say. "No it's my fault. I'm really clumsy," he says. You help him pick up his books. Handing them to him you say, "I'm Y/N." "Shawn," he says.

"Nice to meet you Shawn," you say. "Like whys," he replies smiling. You two stare into each other's eyes for longer then normal. Finally you break eye contact.

"What hallway is your first class in?" he asks. "B," you reply. "Really! That's so cool," his cheeks instantly turn a dark crimson red you smile at how happy he seemed, "I-I mean my class is down that hall too. Mind if I walk with you?" he asks. "No. I would love to walk with you," you reply. A goofy grin appears on his face at your response.

You two start to walk towards B hall which was actually quite a walk considering it was all the way across the school.

You walk in a comfortable silence before Shawn breaks it by saying, "if you were an angle you'd be an acute one." You instantly blush a deep red.

"Are you using a pick up line on me Shawn?" you ask. "Depends," he says continuing to look ahead of you. "On?" you say urging him to continue. "Is it working?" he asks. This time he looks at you smiling.

"Depends," you say your mind coming up with a way to tease him. "On?" he asks. "Are you planning on taking me on a date or are you just trying to see if that cheesy pick up line works on a girl?" you ask.

He stops walking, grabs your hand, and brings you into an empty class room. As soon as you enter the room his lips crash onto yours.

Your lips move in sync with each other. His hands slowly trail down your sides until he's holding your hips. You tangle your fingers into his brown curls.

He eventually pulls away and looks into your eyes. "Does that answer your question?" he asks. You can feel his breath fanning across your lips. You nod your head and connect your lips with his once again giving him a short kiss.

"Come on. We don't want to be late," you say intertwining your fingers with his.

With that you walk out of the class room and continue to make your way across the school holding hands the whole way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I LOVED this idea!!! Thank you so much for it!

Published
April 9 2017