Shawn Mendes---Smut: That Little Stunt

Imagine being backstage at one of your boyfriend, Shawn Mendes's, concerts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Five minutes till curtain," one of the large security guards call into Shawn's dressing room. "Okay," Shawn yells back to him.

"You'll do great baby boy," you whisper in his ear nibbling slightly on his ear lobe in the process. "Thank you darling," Shawn says running his thumb against the little bit of skin that was showing of your stomach where your shirt was slightly raised.   You were currently sitting on his lap as his hands were wrapped around your waist.

"You know what's going to be really hard?" Shawn asks. "Mmm?" you hum. "You are really turning me on right now and there's nothing I can do about it for several hours," Shawn says his voice going low and deep. "Sorry," you say giving a small giggle.

"But you know what I can do for," he looks at his watch then says, "three minutes?" "What?" you ask looking at him innocently. "I can tell you all of the things I'm going to do to you," Shawn says his grip tighting on your waist. "Then do it," you whisper.

"First I'm going to handcuff your pretty hands together so you can't touch anything. Then I am going to lick your soaking wet pussy and tease you to the point that you are just begging for me to touch you in some way. Lastly I will make you scream so loud people thousands of miles away with hear you screaming my name," Shawn says groaning as he gently moves your hips against his already half hard member. You moan as you imagine what he has planned for you.

"I think I'll like that daddy," you say moaning a little bit. "Good cause daddy's going to like giving that to you," Shawn smirks.

You close the distance between you two pressing your lips hard against Shawn's.

"Show time!" the same security guard yells from outside the dressing room again causing you two to pull apart.

Shawn picks you up by your hips and sets down on the empty spot of the couch net to him.

"Break a leg," you call after him as he exists the room giving you a thumbs up.

Standing up you pull your shirt back down and follow another security guard to the crowd waiting to see Shawn perform.

You stand next to a group of teenage girls as Shawn walks onto the stage. They all start to scream loudly as he begins to strum at his guitar.

"How are you doing __________ ( fill in the blank with your home town's name )?" Shawn asks into the microphone. More screams erupt threw the stadium. "Good," he gives a small chuckle, "well today I'm going to be performing a couple songs off of my new album. I hope you will have a good time." With that he starts to sing.

Several songs in Shawn was staring at you intently watching as you danced along to his voice. Quickly glancing at his black skinny jeans you see he has a small bulge.

Deciding to tease him a little you looking around you to make sure that no one was looking at you then pull the top of your shirt down a little to reveal a small part of your nipple.

You then look back up to Shawn with the most innocent face you can muster up and notice him staring at your cleavage.

Bringing your hand towards your boob you lightly squeeze it making sure Shawn saw and no one else did.

Shawn suddenly let's out a loud moan into the microphone in the middle of a high note. Quickly you fix your shirt hoping that no one saw the small interaction.

All the girls around you start to look at Shawn in a dream state as the dads and boyfriends of them send him death glares.

Shawn on the other hand gives you a 'you are so going to get it later look' and continues to sing pretending that what happened a few seconds ago never happened not taking his eyes off of you.