Hayes Grier ( Requested Smut )

*Requested by 101netflix101. Hope you enjoy!*

Where Hayes and the reader are step siblings and the reader gets dumped. Hayes admits his feelings and things happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine being in your living room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey baby boy," you say as Hayes walks in with your boyfriend walking behind him. "Hey baby girl," your boyfriend says walking over to you and giving you a big tight hug. He pulls away from the embrace shortly after.

"And I'll be in my room if you need me," Hayes says eyeing your boyfriend from head to toe while leaning on the wall with his arms crossed around his chest. "Okay Hayes," you say quickly glancing behind your boyfriend. Hayes then disappears up the stairs.

"He doesn't like me does he?" your boyfriend asks. "Even though we're step siblings he's like a brother to me and that makes him very protective of me and who I date," you say sitting back on the couch. "There's nothing to worry about. He's not going to beat you up or anything," you add.

You pat the empty part of the couch next to you for your boyfriend to join you. "Actually Y/N I came over because we need to talk," he says still standing. "Okay shoot," you reply hesitantly.

"You see umm your best friend and I kinda hit it off at my brothers birthday party and one thing led to another and well stuff happened," you face immediately falls and you look at the ground waiting for him to continue, "I really like your best friend. Our relationship isn't going to work anymore. I'm sorry but we're done."

He stands still waiting for you to respond.

"What? What do you mean you cheated on me with my best friend? And what now you want her?" you scream throwing your hands in the air. "Calm down please. Let's talk about this," your now ex boyfriend says.

Standing up off of the couch you shove him towards the front door of your house. "There's nothing to talk about you lowlife scumb. I loved you. Now I want you out of my house and out of my life," you open the door and push him outside, "good bye."

With that you slam the door shut and crumble to the floor in a heap crying.

Suddenly you feel someone's arms wrap around you and hold onto you tightly. They began to stroke your hair and gently shush you rocking you back and forth.

You look up to see that that person was Hayes.

"Hayes," you whisper clinging to his neck. "It's okay. I got you," Hayes says soothingly.

After you had calmed down Hayes slightly pulled away from you so that he could look you in the eyes. He swiftly moves a piece of your hair behind your ear as you continue to lay in his arms.

"What'd that creep do to make you cry like this?" Hayes asks. "He ch-cheated on me with my best fri-friend and then sa-said he wants h-her not me," you manage to say between gasping for air as tears continue to stream down your face.

"He needs to be taught a lesson. Where does he live again," Hayes asks seriousness dripping from his voice but for some reason you just burst out laughing.

Hayes facial expressions change and he looks at you confused as you continue to laugh. He gently tickles your sides making you jump up onto your feet still laughing. Hayes then stands up joining you in your giggle fest.

"Thank you Hayes. I needed that," you say wiping the tears from your eyes.

"What I said was true though. I'm going to beat him up," Hayes says looking down at you as he stands next to you. "No you won't because I won't let you. Let him go have his fun with my ex best friend. It doesn't matter," you reply resting your hand on Hayes chest.